• 25.04.2024, 05:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Trouble updating the aquastream xt via aquaero 5.

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2011, 23:48

Hi .

I just bought aquaro 5 for 2 reasons:
1. Fan controller.
2. Being able to update pumpfimrware. (Don't have a computer with paralell port.)

I have a problem with firmware updating. It might be an very obvious solution that might be posted already, but when I search i mostly find german posts, and I dont speak german.

I start Aqua suite 4.72., then i go to update. It shows my pump with firmware 1.003 and new firmware 1.017 But dont get a button/question to update.
Where and how in aqua suite do i find the firmware update option?

Kind regards
Brutalix

Freitag, 29. Juli 2011, 09:58

That kind of update can only be performed with the aquaero 3.07 or 4.00. That solution was already a dirty workaround which is not possible anymore with the aquaero 5.

If you want to get it updated you could also unsolder the controller and send it to us. Shipping costs should be cheap in this case and the shipping back to you would only cost 5,00 EUR. Of course that might take a few days depending on your location.