• 19.04.2024, 07:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquastream xt usb connection..

Dienstag, 20. September 2011, 23:33

Hello,

I just bought an aquastream xt ultra pump, and it's working ok without any usb connection. The thing is, I wanted to try my hand at the aquasuite software, and decided to connect the pump to the usb on my motherboard.
I followed the directions in the manual (although it doesn't say how you are to connect it to the mobo, on the upper pins or lower pins? I did the upper..).
I booted, installed the aquasuite 4.72, and... Nothing happened.
Anyone know what I did wrong here? Is it supposed to show up in device manager? If so, under what name?

Thanks ;)

Mittwoch, 21. September 2011, 19:40

Did you try the find usb device option in the suite?

It will not appear in the device manager. At least it doesn't appear in my case but the old aquasuite software works fine.

Mittwoch, 21. September 2011, 23:38

Yes I did, and nothing much happens.. Very annoying ?(

Donnerstag, 22. September 2011, 00:03

First be sure you have the usb plug in the correct orientation for the Motherboard pin layout......... failing that.....
If you already had the USB connected when you installed the Aquasuite 2012 software, that can cause this problem. It might be worth trying disconnect the usb & then re-connect it, if that doesn't work then try installing the software again BUT this time make sure the USB is NOT connected, Once you re-install the aquasuite software then plug the USB in making sure the usb plug orientation is the correct way around for the M/B header.....
Good luck :)
N.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (22. September 2011, 00:09)

Donnerstag, 22. September 2011, 00:51

Thanks for the tip, I'll look into that!

Donnerstag, 29. September 2011, 09:20

Only a short info: the aquasuite 2012 is not compatible to the aquastream XT yet so it will only work with the aquasuite 4.xx at the moment.