• 25.04.2024, 13:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Poweradjust 2 Ultra USB's automatically speeding up to 100% pump speed by themselves, help!

Montag, 26. September 2011, 14:09

Hi,

I have 6 x Poweradjust 2 Ultra USB's standalone (one to power each pump), they are not connected to an aquaero or via aquabus yet.

Each poweradjust is connected to a single Laing DDC using the supplied adapter cable (including the rpm signal), no other tempreture sensors,fans, or flow meters are connected.

Each poweradjust 2 Ultra is using the latest firmware (1003).

Despite setting each of the Poweradjust's individually via USB in the aquasuite software and , to NEVER use more than 80% power, or speed the pumps past 2000rpm, after approximately 5 minutes of operation each of the poweradjust speeds up to 100% power and 100% rpm!

Screenshots of settings are below:

Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong here? I just want to run my pumps at a lower speed as my flow rate is way to high! ( and in future monitor them with an aquaero xt pro )

Please help!!! this is driving me insane!!!

(ps external operating temperatures are fine - 15 degree's celcius ambient)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »soth« (26. September 2011, 14:10)

Montag, 26. September 2011, 14:53

you have set up the pump to run with rpm set point of 2000rpm.

Montag, 26. September 2011, 15:02

you have set up the pump to run with rpm set point of 2000rpm.
Yes that is what i intended to do,

What my problem is, is after 5 minutes, all the pumps speed up to 4400rpm, and 100% power by themselves! (instead of staying on 2000rpm).

Dienstag, 27. September 2011, 08:33

make screenshots when the poweradjust dosen´t run how do you expected it.