• 28.04.2024, 02:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

aquasuite software - Aquaero window is blank

Freitag, 30. September 2011, 23:06

Sorry I am new to using Aquacomputer equipment. This is my first setup any help would be appreciated. I may be doing something simple wrong.

I will try to describe the screen
Top blue line says aquasuite
then the line for: File Language aquero Extras Help
then it lists the components on next line: multiswitch Revision 141 aquastream USB aquaero
the last line clicking on one of them activates the appropriate sub-window

Problem is when I look at the aquaero Revision 4 - aquaero window it is completely blank

ASUS Striker II extreme motherboard

ASUS ENGTX460 TOP Video Card
4 Gig Ram
Q9950 processor (2.86 GHz Intel Quad)

I did have a previous problem where when I hooked up the USB line to a USB port extender, the aquaero was not recognized. Then I went back and connected directly to motherboard onboard usb and it was found.
extender was a NZXT. The extender still has the USB ports from the multiswitch and the pump running to it.

Everything seems to be running, but I can't use the control software for the aquaero or see the temp or flow readings because of it.

Thoughts/Ideas/Suggestions?

Samstag, 1. Oktober 2011, 00:04

you must reset the window configuration (menu=>aquaero )

Samstag, 1. Oktober 2011, 00:38

There is no menu - aquaero.

I did try the pulldown menu for aquareo reset window settings

I get a pop-up window
"
Aquasuite

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit the application will close immediately.

The Layout information provided could not be interpreted.
"

If I click continue, nothing happens.

There is also a reset to factory settings, nothing happens when I click on that menu option.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ckoele« (1. Oktober 2011, 00:40)

Samstag, 1. Oktober 2011, 00:59

uinstall the aquasuite.
The install the aquasuite.

Samstag, 1. Oktober 2011, 04:23

did that twice before but each time I installed an old version from the CD and then upgraded.

I tried installing a new version from my download directory from scratch and it worked.

Thanks. :D