• 24.04.2024, 10:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

presidio

AC high flow sensor

Montag, 3. Oktober 2011, 21:48

Hello,

I have two questions about AC high flow sensor:

1.) What is the calibration value for that AC high flow sensor. I'm looking value's in l / h. In
AquaSuite I see default calibration value 256. Is this OK? First there was a talk about calibration factor 169.

2.) The third sensor is making some noise like click click click .... and i think something is
wrong with it. I have triple loop and the third sensor constantly changes values. All sensors are
in horizontal position.

First sensor is showing value of 147 l / h, second one 180 l / h and the third from 105 to 120 l / h.

What I need to do?

Thanks,

Simon

Montag, 10. Oktober 2011, 16:56

The Factor is 169. In the Aquasuite or at the device (AE4 + AE5) you can choose if you want the flow in l/h or l/min.

If you open the flow sensors you can see the axle on which the wheel is turning. Sometimes the axle is a little bit lose and you will hear the noise. You can try to fix it with a some gentle hits on the axle.

Hope a could help you.

Greetings
b0nez
:rolleyes:

Presidio

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2011, 14:19

Thank you for you replay.

I set the default value to 169. I asked for that because in new version of Aqua Suite default value was set to 256.

I tried to set the axle to a stable position with gentle hits, but the noise didn't stop.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Presidio« (11. Oktober 2011, 14:21)