• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

presidio

AC high flow sensor

Montag, 3. Oktober 2011, 21:48

Hello,

I have two questions about AC high flow sensor:

1.) What is the calibration value for that AC high flow sensor. I'm looking value's in l / h. In
AquaSuite I see default calibration value 256. Is this OK? First there was a talk about calibration factor 169.

2.) The third sensor is making some noise like click click click .... and i think something is
wrong with it. I have triple loop and the third sensor constantly changes values. All sensors are
in horizontal position.

First sensor is showing value of 147 l / h, second one 180 l / h and the third from 105 to 120 l / h.

What I need to do?

Thanks,

Simon

Montag, 10. Oktober 2011, 16:56

The Factor is 169. In the Aquasuite or at the device (AE4 + AE5) you can choose if you want the flow in l/h or l/min.

If you open the flow sensors you can see the axle on which the wheel is turning. Sometimes the axle is a little bit lose and you will hear the noise. You can try to fix it with a some gentle hits on the axle.

Hope a could help you.

Greetings
b0nez
:rolleyes:

Presidio

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2011, 14:19

Thank you for you replay.

I set the default value to 169. I asked for that because in new version of Aqua Suite default value was set to 256.

I tried to set the axle to a stable position with gentle hits, but the noise didn't stop.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Presidio« (11. Oktober 2011, 14:21)