• 25.04.2024, 00:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

My PC design, suggestions please

Samstag, 22. Oktober 2011, 01:51

Hi,

I have been researching products for a while now and want to ask for advice to achieve the following.

Control 5 fans on a radiator (all at the same time) and 4 system fans (all at the same time)
Rad fans are the enermax Magma's, 120mm no LED
Sys fans are 120mm with LEDs

I want to ues the aquaero 5 XT product to control the system. (ordered and on its way)

Can you provide any advice on this set up?
Which product configuration with the aquaero would work?
Can i put all the fans together on one of the outputs of the Aquaero?

I don't intend on running pump control or measuring flow control just yet. That can be later when I upgrade to ivy bridge system. :evil:

Regards,
DBDecker

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »dbdecker« (22. Oktober 2011, 19:13)

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2011, 04:41

---

Seems its worth just grabbin some poweradjust 2's and be done with it properly.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »dbdecker« (23. Oktober 2011, 07:07)

Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011, 14:55

So 9 fans in total? That will be no problem for the aquaero as long as these fans do not draw a massive amount of power.

You can use y-adapter to group them.

Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011, 23:19

Thanks Shoggy!

I'd been searching the forum and found similar requests.
Might be worth putting up a sticky.

Since the original post i've changed my case which actually means less fans. I've bought the waterblock from my aquaero too to make sure it stays a nice temp.

thanks again