• 23.04.2024, 14:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Temp sensor and general Poweradjust 2 stuff

Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011, 19:53

hi guys,
As it stands im using a single loop with laing pump controled via USB poweradjust 2. Im familiar with most of a computers electronics to maintain and monitor. The rig i own originally had two loops thus two controllers. Where poweradjst 2 sits there are two cables with one connected, showing the old loop disconnected.
Aquasuite shows rpm and i run at 70% all of the time. i believe the old temp sensor is disconnected also. do they typically run (two pins) from Poweradjust 2 into the reservoir? Without manual im guessing and im wanting to get it plugged back into Aquasuite. im comfortable with just the one loop.
there is a worklog available here. im trying to email mac1as...

Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011, 20:27

[img]http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=44167&stc=1&d=1320002740[/img] hmm so this is poweradjust 2. if i have a two pin temp sensor probe, can you tell me where to connect it to please?

Montag, 31. Oktober 2011, 15:10

The red one is the connector for the temperature sensor:

You will have to use a 10kOhm NTC sensor, otherwise it will not work or provide wrong temperature values.

wramey

unregistriert

Poweradjust 2

Mittwoch, 9. November 2011, 05:06

Greetings all:

I am new to this technology. I have a Poweradjust 2 connected to my AE 5. I have all of my fan headers loaded on the AE5. Where do I plug my 3-pin fan into the Poweradjust 2 so that AE5 will recognize it?

Thank you in advance.

Donnerstag, 10. November 2011, 11:53

The aquabus connectors are marked red in this drawing: