• 24.04.2024, 10:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

aquasuite 2012 BETA 9 für 64-Bit Systeme, (3.156,8 kB) Crashes

Donnerstag, 3. November 2011, 21:50

I have been running aquasuite 2012 BETA 8 für 64-Bit Systeme, (3.156,8 kB) and it was a gr8 piece of software

Nice to see it coming of age.

I recently installed beta 9 ;( As i click the system tab it brings up a big screen "exception has been thrown by target of a invocation at system runtyme method haulted bla bla bla ba for a page long.

How can I fix it I have tried running in compatibilloty mode but to no avail.

Where can I find the old beta 8 to download?

?( ?(

Freitag, 4. November 2011, 15:15

Try to remove the program completely and also delete the folders in your documents order manually.

Sonntag, 6. November 2011, 03:10

I have done as you instructed. Deleted the folder and content. Nothing in my documents.Re downloaded beta 9 and re installed.On running and going into aquaro 5 then system I get the same faultI have tried running in compatibility mode as administrator but still no goHelp
»sparkeyrr« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Capture.PNG

Dienstag, 8. November 2011, 09:31

You can try to do a full reset. This way the firmware on the device will be deleted and you can flash it again with the aquasuite. At the moment it looks that the current firmware and settings cause a problem with the latest firmware.

If you want to give it a try, please note that if you are not able to flash the firmware the device will be death since it will not work without a firmware. Of course the recovery system will remain and you can always try it again with another PC.

To do a full reset follow these steps:

1.) Turn off the PC and remove the standby power if you are using it.

2.) Remove all sensors from the aquaero.

3.) Place four jumpers on the temperature sensor connectors 5 to 8.

4.) Power on the system and after a few seconds you should see a recovery mode screen in the aquaero display.

6.) Turn the PC off and remove the jumpers from the aquaero.

7.) Start the PC and use the latest aquasuite 2012 software to flash the firmware onto the aquaero. It should perform a restart afterwards so you should see the regular screens now.

8.) Turn off the PC, connect all sensors etc. again and start the PC.

deta woes

Mittwoch, 9. November 2011, 09:55

I have put my aquaro into recovery mode.I have installed the latest firmware successfully on my aquaro 5The software crashes on my pc same as before.I was able to run everything successfully on version beta 8Beta 9 wont run same fault screen “exception has been thrownI am running windows 7 64 bit service pack 1Help

Roemer

Sonntag, 20. November 2011, 12:43

Same problem here. Was there a solution!?

Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011, 16:57

Same problem here.

I traced it back to the new Aquasuite messing up in regards to USB communication. BETA 9 needs to be patched, and is sensitive to what other components are plugged in.

In my case, I'm using an apple USB keyboard on my Gigabyte x58a-UD5 motherboard and Aquasuite crashes everytime I fire it up where it used to run perfectly. I found by unplugging my keyboard and rebooting with a standard old craptastic keyboard without any special function keys, that the BETA 9 would start with no issue and allow me to edit all of my AE5's settings.

Has to do with the USB communication.... something was changed in this release and needs to be undone.

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011, 17:04

Same problem exactly. Anyone found a solution?

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011, 17:58

As some have previously eluded to, my issue as well turned out to be USB related. I have my Aquero installed in a VMWare ESXi machine and as it turns out the info that Hypervisor was passing to the client was causing the software to crash. Once I figured that out it was a matter of making the USB hub (on which the device was attached) a pass-through device. Once the OS was finally seeing the actual device it started working without issues.

Doubtful there are too many in my situation, but I hope it helps to know that this issue is definitely caused by screwy USB configurations.