• 23.04.2024, 16:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Issues with Aquasuite 2012 Beta 9

Samstag, 12. November 2011, 07:52

Hello,
I'm building a new system with an aquaero 5 LT and I've set up the software. When I open the software and go to the settings, it does see the aquaero 5 LT, firmware 1010.
When I add the default page view, all of the sensor data shows nonsensical data, with each view showin 'yyyyyyyy' at the top / headers. Can't seem to adjust anything.
Also, in trying to update the firmware to 1018, it fails.
Any ideas as to what is wrong? I will try and take a pic of the suite as it's not connected to the internet yet.
Thank you,
Attila

Details

Samstag, 12. November 2011, 18:23

Help would be appreciated. :)
Attila

New build system specs:
Gigabyte z68xp-ud4 Motherboard
Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate
16GB RAM

The OS is base installation, SP1, updated, and the .Net 4.0 redistributable installed. No virus scan, etc.

3 Fans and 2 Temp sensors connected as of now.

The data view once aquaero is started (cannot change any of the graphs, and they don't update):

-data.jpg below

The aquaero 5 LT info. When I try the firmware update it appears to start but then just sits there without any change. I've tried running aquasuite with UAC disabled and with explicit administration prvileges:

-info.jpg below
»atihun« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • data.jpg
  • info.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »atihun« (12. November 2011, 19:11)

Fixed

Samstag, 12. November 2011, 21:14

I tried Shoggy's method for full firmware erase/restore and it has worked. I have the readings now, just struggling on getting the fan control to work the way I want it to...
To do a full reset follow these steps:

1.) Turn off the PC and remove the standby power if you are using it.

2.) Remove all sensors from the aquaero.

3.) Place four jumpers on the temperature sensor connectors 5 to 8.

4.) Power on the system and after a few seconds you should see a recovery mode screen in the aquaero display.

6.) Turn the PC off and remove the jumpers from the aquaero.

7.) Start the PC and use the latest aquasuite 2012 software to flash the firmware onto the aquaero. It should perform a restart afterwards so you should see the regular screens now.

8.) Turn off the PC, connect all sensors etc. again and start the PC.