• 25.04.2024, 03:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

iBeta2

Does the Aquero5 XT make Menu Control Easier than Aquero5 Pro ?

Montag, 21. November 2011, 02:05

I have an Aquaero 4 at present and want to, well actually have to due to USB issues on newer Intel Boards, get an Aquero5. Wondered whether the XT version was worth it? I only use the menu in emergencies, and don't find it intuitive. Thought maybe the touch screen makes it easier.

In fact I would of wanted one eventually due to the 2012 software. It was somewhat annoying that it will never work with the Aquero 4 version, as it is only a couple of years old ... so maybe the USB issue was worth it :S .

Montag, 21. November 2011, 10:36

I actually find the device interface to be very clunky.. think Windows 3.11 vs Windows 7.. That's how clunky it feels to me, I prefer to do everything in Aquasuite and it will synchronize the settings to the Aquaero, you can disconnect the USB after that and it'll run on it's own unless you restore it to factory default or change it ..

for those with USB problems, this is always an option.. I for one don't have this issue using Logitech G19, G500 mouse and a Cyborg Command Unit (all respective software installed and running), Windows 7 64bit.. all get along with Aquasuite 2012 just fine...

running AQ firmware 1018 and PA firmware 1003

Mittwoch, 23. November 2011, 13:29

I prefer the Pro (after just swapping my XT over at the store I bought mine at) because the capacitive touch was intermittently going haywire. Also I don't use the panel that often, the LCD was more for bling than usefulness. Other than whats in the box and the screen and the iRda the Pro and XT are the same

iBeta2

Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011, 01:04

Thanks for the info.

I've got the 5Pro now, and do think the menu screen is much more user-friendly, compared to the the 4.

iBeta2

Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011, 01:06

I actually find the device interface to be very clunky.. think Windows 3.11 vs Windows 7.. That's how clunky it feels to me, I prefer to do everything in Aquasuite and it will synchronize the settings to the Aquaero, you can disconnect the USB after that and it'll run on it's own unless you restore it to factory default or change it ..

for those with USB problems, this is always an option.. I for one don't have this issue using Logitech G19, G500 mouse and a Cyborg Command Unit (all respective software installed and running), Windows 7 64bit.. all get along with Aquasuite 2012 just fine...

running AQ firmware 1018 and PA firmware 1003

Do you have any problems resuming from sleep (S3), I mean does Aquasuite keep working?

I ask 'cos every time I resume, Aquasuite has to be restarted.