• 26.04.2024, 15:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

updating Auquastream with Aquaero.

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011, 19:31

Hey Shoggy.

After having bought the pump and controller when they were released I finally got around to updating the firmware for the Aquastream and am running into an issue.

Error: remove all other aquabus devices.

Do I have to remove the USB plug for the Aquaero to the mainboard before updating?

I have the Aquastream connected to the Aqauaero with the 3 pin aquabus cable/RPM cable and both the units connected to the mainboard with the USB cables. What am I doing wrong with this.

I have the Aquastream XT Ultra USB still running 1004 :huh: with the Aquaero 4.00/422 FW-OS 203.

What does the newest firmware do for the Aquastream?

Questions I just thought of: Why does the maximum frequency keep changing? Changes with when the PC is restarted, not when up and running, it stays put then, but gets really frustrating when the pump will run at 88.9, but at every restart the pump wants to run at 67.6.

Sometimes the pump wants to run around 90hz and other times around 80? I did just change the fluid and clean everything, using distilled water with Fesser Base and Kill a Coil/Silver .

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ktseymour« (3. Dezember 2011, 23:39)

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011, 19:34

Never mind, I got it. set sensor to aquabus and put in safe mode and it flashed fine :thumbsup: