• 19.04.2024, 13:42
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aster1x

Aquastream XT Ultra and fan control

Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011, 22:30

I have connected a fan with three pins in the fan output of an Aquastream XT Ultra pump. When the fan output of the pump is enabled in any mode (manual or temperature control) and there is no fan connected the output voltage is measured to be 11.5V. When I connect a fan, the output voltage from the pump drops at 2.2V and then fan draws 4mA and the fan does not rotate. The fan is a coolink SWIF 1200 which is supposed to be a very low power fan drawing only 50mA at 12V. I have tested the fan separately and it works.
Anybody knows why the pump can not drive the fan?
Aster1x

aster1x

RE: Aquastream XT Ultra and fan control

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011, 12:37

Unfortunately my pump is faulty. Please, you may ignore this post.
A

I have connected a fan with three pins in the fan output of an Aquastream XT Ultra pump. When the fan output of the pump is enabled in any mode (manual or temperature control) and there is no fan connected the output voltage is measured to be 11.5V. When I connect a fan, the output voltage from the pump drops at 2.2V and then fan draws 4mA and the fan does not rotate. The fan is a coolink SWIF 1200 which is supposed to be a very low power fan drawing only 50mA at 12V. I have tested the fan separately and it works.
Anybody knows why the pump can not drive the fan?
Aster1x