• 16.04.2024, 15:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

JB3

Aquero 5 XT and Aquastream Ultra XT Questons

Samstag, 10. Dezember 2011, 05:37

If I am using an Aquero 5 XT controller and two Aquastream Ultra XT pumps, are the only electrical connections I need to make to my pumps the Aquabus and power connections? With only power and Aquabus connections to my pumps will I get pump rpm, temperature of water going through pump, and external water temp (with temp sensor hooked up to pump ext. temp connector) to the Aquero 5 XT over the Aquabus?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »JB3« (10. Dezember 2011, 22:45)

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2011, 13:04

You can only access one of the temperature sensors from the pump via aquabus (must be configured at first via USB). The flow rate can not be access.

If possible I recommend to connect both pumps via USB too because only this way you have the full control.

aster1x

Aquero 5 XT and XT Ultra Aquastream Questions

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 09:22

Shoggy can you please explain how you propose to connect two aquasream XT Ultra pumps to the Aquaero 5 in order to have full control of all the parameters and sensors connected to the pumps? For example, can I relate the fan speed of a fan connected to pump 1 from the sensor connected to pump 2? Current Aquastream XT pumps do not have this funtionality. Can the Aquaero 5 coordinate such requirement? In other words can Aquaero 5 utilise the sensors and parameters measured from other modules such as the aquastream XT or even the PowerAdjust 2 Ultra?
Regards,
Aster1x

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 11:43

There is no real interaction between the pumps and the aquaero. You can only read one of the temperature values from the pump via aquabus. It is not possible to adjust their fan controller through the aquabus nor to remap the sensor settings so you could use a temperature sensor from pump A with pump B.

To get full control over the pumps you will have to connect them via USB. The aquabus of the pumps only provides basic information and some very limited control.

aster1x

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011, 11:53

Thanks for the answer shoggy. Your explanation gives me another question. I have two aquastream pumps, one aquaero 5 and one available USB input in my computer. How do I connect all three devices to the USB? Should I use a USB hub or can I connect in parallel all three USB outputs to the one USB input?
Regards,
Aster1x

JB3

Aquero 5XT, Aquastream Pumps, Power Adjust 2's, High Flow Sensors, What USB and Aquabus Data Connections Needed?

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011, 21:08

I'm installing an Aquero 5XT, two Aquastream Ultra XT pumps, two Aquacomputer High Flow Sensors, and 6 Poweradjust 2 Ultras. To get maximum functionality at both the Aquero 5XT control panel and in the Aquasuite software what should be connected via USB cables and what should be connected via Aquabus? I don't want to run any USB or Aquabus cables if they are unnecessary or redundant.
1. How should Poweradjust 2's be connected to the aquero 5XT and motherboard (USB or Aquabus or both)?
2. How should pumps be connected to the Aquero 5XT and motherboard (USB or Aquabus or both)?
3. Can external temperature sensors be hooked up to the pumps? Does this change or add to the data cable connections requireed between pump and/or mother board?
4. Should AC High Flow Sensors only be hooked up to the Aquero 5XT or can they also be hooked up to the pumps?

Freitag, 23. Dezember 2011, 11:34

@aster1x: DO NOT connect it in parallel! You will have to use an USB hub or you can connect both pumps via aquabus. Please note that the aquabus offers only a very limited control.

@JB3: connect the aquaero and aquastreams to the USB to get all features. You can also connect the pumps via aquabus too so you have control both ways. The poweradjust can not work with USB and aquabus at the same time so you have to connect it via aquabus to use it as a x-th fan channel with the aquaero. You should connect external sensors to the aquaero or the poweradjust. When connecting them to the pump you have to configure that the pump transmits this value to the aquaero (it can only forward one temperature to the aquaero). You can connect the flow sensor to the aquaero or aquastream XT (ultra variant only). Connecting it to the aquaero makes more sense since you will not be able to get the values into the aquaero when connected to the pump.

JB3

Sonntag, 1. Januar 2012, 00:25

When connecting aquabus to two Aquastream pumps, since there is only one aquabus connector on each pump, is an aquabus splitter cable used so both pumps can be connected to the aquabus?