• 16.04.2024, 08:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero Pro 5- help with setup

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2011, 13:33

Noob here needing help to setup. Have 3 fans and waterpump and would like to see flow. pump is laing with 3pin header- do I just install on fan 1?

edit: have got flow reading working by plugging 3 pin into flow input- duh but is there a way to control the speed of the pump- it seems to be on at 100% and very very noisy?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »knacker« (13. Dezember 2011, 14:15)

DDC Pump

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2011, 23:08

You need to have the pump hooked too a fan header,this is how you can control flow just like a fan and in the same way as a fan. The flow header is for a flow sensor
I use a Power Adjust 2 to run my DDC, it showed up as Fan 5, you can go to menu of your Aquareo and change the name to PUMP this works on all fan headers.

DDc Pump

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2011, 23:15

I just wanted to add that it seems the DDC Pump has a 100% start up voltage for about 3 seconds. this thew me off at first I thought I didn't have it set up correctly. My Pump is a
Laing DDC Ultra 600 Lh. Just wanted to correct this it seems that the PA2 has the 100% voltage when it has no RPM signal, this why when I first turn it on it runs at full speed until it sees a RPM signal.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Nihil Simile« (15. Dezember 2011, 18:42)

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 11:07

so would it work if I used a 3pin splitter and plugged on end into the flow meter and one end into a fan header?

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 11:46

so would it work if I used a 3pin splitter and plugged on end into the flow meter and one end into a fan header?
I am not quite sure what you want to do there but it sounds very wrong to me. You should get an adapter so you can connect the pump directly to one of the fan headers.

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 12:22

Shoggy

Can you recommend a suitable adaptor please?

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 15:45

just seen the link- ta

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2012, 11:18

Can anyone tell me how to install this cable. I presume the molex goes to a molex from psu but the single male out goes where and female where

TVMIA

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »knacker« (11. Januar 2012, 12:18)

Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012, 02:12

The molex plugs into the molex from the DDC pump, the single pin wire plugs into the Tach wire from the DDC pump, then the three pin Fan type connector plugs into an available fan header on the Aquaero, or you can get a crimp tool and set the pump up like this.

Dual loop help needed now!

Freitag, 13. April 2012, 15:05

Hi
I am now running a dual water loop and have got 2 poweradjust cables for the pumps- is there any fan header to use for them or any of the fan headers would do? I would like to be able to regulate the flow of the pumps- I have all of the 6 fans on a fan controllor so I can adjust them manually but wondered if it can adjust the pump flow like a fan?
TVMIA

Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2012, 14:39

You will need a fan controller that provides a lot of power. The pumps draws up to 30W for a short period of time when it spins up.