• 19.04.2024, 01:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

How to control Laing DDC Pump using Poweradjust 2

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011, 01:15

Hello fellow Watercoolers & PC Modders
I have some trouble controlling a pump that is stuck at 100%. ?( How come the program is not controlling the pump as Win 7 recognised the USB device and installed it? It's powered from a 12V molex plug. What and or where do you plus the 3 pin RPM sensor into Poweradjust 2?
Any help on this would make my Christmas
Merry Christmas All
:thumbsup:

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011, 06:05

You will need the adapter cable from aquacomputer. The Liang DDC molex connects to the adapter molex. the tach wire from the pump attaches to the tach signal wire of the adapter
that is in a 3 pin connector this is attached to the power outlet of the PA2. An available molex power connector from your PSU connects to the molex header on the PA2. A USB cable
connects to your mother board to the PA2. Only use the USB If you are not using the Aquareo 5 to control your pump if you are using the Aquaero 5 then you use the 3 pin Aqua bus
connected from the PA2 #2 aqua bus header to the Aquaero 5 HIGH side aqua bus header. I inserted an image of my pump that I modified. you will need to buy pins and a crimp tool,
make a cleaner installation, less wires. new at the photo thing that's why there is two of them.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Nihil Simile« (17. Dezember 2011, 18:40)

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011, 18:36