• 16.04.2024, 08:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

bla2222

Uneven fan control with Aquero 5 LT

Montag, 19. Dezember 2011, 23:05

I recently discovered a little annoying problem with my Aquaro 5 LT. The fan speed seems to fluctuate a litte, as seen on the overview page here:

You can see it as small spikes on the TOP, REAR and FRONT fans as they decrease their speed in this picture. I tried to update the firmware to 1018, allthough I allready had that installed. I haven't had this problem before, and I suspect it has something to do with the controller settings. This behavior is very annoying to listen to, as the fans speed up-speed down-up-down and so on.
Both TOP fans are connected to connector #1 with a Y-cable, The REAR fan is connected to #2, and the FRONT fan is connected to #3. I have a PWM water pump on #4.
I use a set point controller for all fans reading a virtual sensor (Delta T=Difference between temperature in water out and air in).
Factor P=1000
Factor D=500
Hysteresis=0,1
Factor I=200
Reset Time (D)=4,0
Some of these settings have vastly different default values as previous firmwares, but I really don't know what they all do. Does anybody have any clue what causes this fan behavior. Could anybody help me on this? Any feedback appreciated!

Montag, 19. Dezember 2011, 23:49

I don't know if this will help, I have a aquaero 5 XT and I have only been bench testing due to the fact that it's taking awhile to get all the components for my build. You now $$$$.
I have used the curve to control fans I believe it has 16 points that you assign temperatures to. I have seen similar fan reactions when the temperature gets close to a point were increases, or decreases in the programmed settings are. I believe you need to increase the Hysteresis setting, I think Hysteresis is used stabilize the changes. I have not used Hysteresis I just increased the space between changes in the curve. I still have much to learn.