• 23.04.2024, 18:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero Software Sensor Tool - Add more than 4 sensors?

Samstag, 7. Januar 2012, 17:47

Is there a way to get the Aquaero software sensor tool to support more than 4 sensors at present?

Thanks

Tim

Request to Aquacomputer: Yes, please make the software support more than 4 software sensors.

Samstag, 7. Januar 2012, 20:13

Tim,

There does not appear to be a way to get data from more than four software sensors. The question has also been asked in the German language forums. Sebastian, the Administrator over there, said (mangled grammar courtesy of Google Translate): "The forseeable future will not come on time. So, in the 12 month time frame."

To Aquacomputer: Please consider this another request that you DO eventually develop the software sensor capabilities to at least eight sensors, preferably even more than eight. It would be very nice if you can build the sensor service directly in to Aquasuite, and give Aquasuite the ability to launch Speedfan, OHM, etc. automatically and initiate the software sensor data flow by its self.
Dogs live by four simple rules: Eat, Sleep, Play, Love. The world would be a much better place if we humans lived by only these rules as well.

Samstag, 7. Januar 2012, 21:58

I would like to add another request: Please make your software with less memory leaks!!!

In my oppinion is not acceptable to have a process which uses 300M of RAM just to pass some data from one side to the other ... and only for 4 sensors ...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »TheSmoker« (7. Januar 2012, 22:00)

Samstag, 7. Januar 2012, 22:43

Hi Smoker, welcome to the forums,

Good news: On this forum and this thread - aquaero 5 - Softwaresensoren [alpha1], (the post where he says this is about middle of page, on page 2 it is in German, you may need Google Translate) Sebastian has already acknowledged that the programmers are aware of the problems with memory leaks and are working on it. There was a screen capture below the one mentioned above that showed one user had over 1 GB of leaks in 16 hours.

As for the Aquacomputer-service.exe module, that supplies the data from Speedfan, OHM, etc, it is only an open alpha test version right now. According to Sebastian, the only thing they were looking to verify with this release was that the software was able to communicate properly with the programs that it needs to communicate with. And it does, very well. The programmers are aware of the memory leaks in this module as well.
Dogs live by four simple rules: Eat, Sleep, Play, Love. The world would be a much better place if we humans lived by only these rules as well.

Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012, 00:48

Thanks guys!

I agree at least eight, I'm looking to monitor all four CPU Core temps, MCP and SPP and likely GPU temps. So in my case that would add up to 9 right there.

Here's hoping for the next alpha release :-)

Cheers

Tim