• 25.04.2024, 04:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

OC2000

Tubemeter Driver?

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012, 05:24

Hi,

I have hooked my Tubemeter to the PC via the PC USB cable, and continually receiving a message saying the device failed to install. Device settings show the device as an "unknown device"

Further more when connected I see no LED turning on via the tubemeter.

Is there a driver I can use to install this as Aquasuite 4.72 does not pick the tubemeter up either.

Thanks

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012, 19:17

Hi OC2000,

There is no driver for the Tubemeter. It is a standard USB HID device, so Windows already has all that it needs for it.

Did you connect it correctly? It is easy to make a mistake orientating the USB connector. If I remember correctly, Pin 1 of the Tubemeter should have the black wire connected and Pin 5 the red one. Pin 1 is marked. Check your Tubemeter manual to make sure.

Kind regards,
Boris Cikota.

OC2000

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012, 07:56

Connection wise must be correct. The fact that it recognizes there is a USB device, but fails to install it, suggests I got a faulty Tube meter.

How do I go about getting a replacement as they're not cheap!

Thanks

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012, 11:56

Hi OC2000,

For the replacement you probably have to contact Aqua computer if you bought it directly from them. There is a RMA form here: http://www.aquacomputer.de/rma-formular.html

Did you try deleting the unrecognized device and letting Windows detect the tubemeter again? Sometimes it helps.

Kind regards,
Boris.

OC2000

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012, 13:10

Yep did that many times, also updated my drivers. Pity I don't have another computer to test it on, but the aquaero 5 and 3 PAs were all detected.