• 16.04.2024, 16:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New Aquasuite 2012 beta (beta 14) (18.04.2012.)

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012, 19:29

Hi all,

Just to let you know, if you are not obsessively checking the Aqua Computer download page as I am, that a new Aquasuite 2012 beta (11) has been released.

Update (18.04.2012.): Beta 14 has just been released.
Update (29.02.2012.): Beta 13 has just been released.
Update (20.01.2012.): Beta 12 has just been released. I will leave the old change log and append a new one as well.

Beta 14 (18.04.2012.) changes:
BUG: USB communication reworked
Aquaero 5 - 1024 firmware changes:
Aquaduct mk4 - 1009 firmware changes:
BUG: USB communication stack completely rewritten
BUG: Fixed intermittent flow-meter signal loss

Beta 13 (29.02.2012.) changes:
NEW: Power measurement available on the Overview pages
BUG: Fixed a bug in the screenshot function
BUG: USB communication works more reliably
Aquaero 5 - 1022 firmware changes:
BUG: Connected Poweradjust 2 could trigger an over-current alarm when the PA2 StartBoost function was used
BUG: Tubemeter attached over Aquabus is read reliably (yay for this one!)
BUG: Improvements in touch detection on Aquaero 5 XT
BUG: Fixed sporadic Aquabus faults after waking from standby
BUG: USB, changes made for cases when several similar devices are connected on the same hub, or when high polling devices are connected on the same hub

Beta 12 (20.01.2012) changes:
NEW: Overview pages: Elements can be copied
NEW: Overview pages: Chart scaling can be adjusted
NEW: Overview pages: Data sources for all elements can be reassigned
NEW: Overview pages: tubemeter data can be shown
BUG: Improved the import of the saved overview pages
BUG: USB error when running Aquasuite for very long
BUG: Data source dialog on Alarms page can not disappear in the background anymore
Aquaero 5 - 1021 firmware changes:
BUG: Rotation speed and flow measurement values would sometimes briefly show "0".
NEW: Timeout for flow measurement shortened and faster "0" detection

Beta 11 (11.01.2012) changes:
NEW: Alarm management and control within the Aquasuite
NEW: Aquaero XT touch buttons can be calibrated/set through the Aquasuite
NEW: The screen configuration is hidden automatically when Aquaero LT is detected
NEW: Timer settings
BUG: Fixed the flickering of the charts
BUG: Fixed memory leaks
BUG: Fixed USB problems
BUG: Fixed the name bug when more then one Aquaero 5 is connected
BUG: Fixed a bug in the sync tool. Now works for Aquaero 5 and 4 and the Aquaduct mk IV series
Aquaero 5 - 1020 firmware changes:
BUG: Start temperature for Curve controller 2-4 can now be set on the device

The following modules will be completed in the next few weeks and then integrated (planned in this order):
- Data logging pages & settings
- Profile management
- Infrared sending
- Language editor for Aquasuite
- Network support

I translated from German, so there may be some mistakes...

Oh, and if upgrading, remember to make an Export of whatever Overview pages you have in the Aquasuite, because the new version will delete the configuration.

After the firmware update, all device settings will be reset. Aquaero XT users must re-calibrate the sensor keys with the remote or by using the software

Kind regards,
Boris.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 14 mal editiert, zuletzt von »bcikota« (18. April 2012, 10:52)

Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012, 16:19

Anyone else had problems after doing the firmware update?

Installed Beta 11, imported overview settings, all fine.

Ran firmware updater, installed and re-started Aquaero........then AS crashed and just gives me a page of errors and closes, and all fans now on 100%.

I can manually go in and set fans, but can't get AS to run, any ideas?

Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012, 16:27

Hi Equinediver,

Had the same problem. I fixed it by re-installing the Aquasuite after the firmware update. Did not uninstall first, just re-installed over the old one. After that it works fine.

Just to test, I flashed the firmware again and had the same problem. Re-install helped again. :)

Kind regards,
Boris.

Freitag, 13. Januar 2012, 02:21

Thanks Boris, re-installing got it working :)

However, in my case it seemed to be importing my saved settings file that made it crash. This is a SS of the error message

http://imgur.com/xGd6s

Freitag, 13. Januar 2012, 08:16

There is also a new version of AquaComputerService for software sernsors?
Thanks!

Freitag, 13. Januar 2012, 09:38

Hi TheSmoker,

Yup, there is a new version of software sensors, alpha 2 as they call it. :)

You can find it at the same link as before:
http://aquacomputer.de/tl_files/aquacomp…uterService.zip

They just say they fixed a couple of bugs in this one, without more details.

Also, according to Sebastian from Aqua computer, they are not planning to add more then 4 sensors in the near future.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Freitag, 13. Januar 2012, 12:30

Thanks Boris!

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012, 02:08

Just an update from my end, exported all pages and settings into a separate directory.

Installed the Alpha2 software sensor first, worked fine but did blow away my existing sensors I had setup.

I then installed Beta 11 overtop of my beta 10, worked fine, updated firmware ok but it did blow away my settings in my Aquaero 5 Pro and of course set all fans to 100% as a default.

I then imported my saved settings and all was well.

So far no issues, pages imported fine as well.

Cheers

Tim

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012, 03:03

Hmm, take that back... Beta 11 crashes every 10 minutes or so... lovely.

By the way, just ordered my Tube Meter with 1/8 to 1/4 adapter for my Dangen Den Monsoon... hopefully works good!

Cheers

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Thorvald« (15. Januar 2012, 03:40)

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012, 18:51

I have no crashes with Beta 11, but memory consumption is still high, around 512 MB now, after the computer has been up for half a day. Maybe you can try a clean install.

I am using the adapter with my tubemeter, the only problem is that it raises it somewhat, so you will probably not get the full range of measurement. Otherwise, works well.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012, 05:02

Crashes suddenly went away.... ran fine all night.... strange brew.

Looks like my Tube Meter will be here Wednesday (amazing how quick stuff can come from Germany).

Cheers

Tim

OC2000

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012, 07:54

Everything is working fine with Beta 11, except the Alarm control crashes when I try to access the page.

Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012, 03:56

i've never had any issues with aquasuite until this latest version.

software install went fine but i had couldn't install the firmware. i tried a soft reset (jumper sensor 8) and that didn't work. so i tried recovery mode (jumper sensor 5-8) and that worked.

next my profiles wouldn't import stating that they were incompatible. so now i had to go and set everything back up.

then i tried the alarms. just clicking on that page causes aquasuite to crash. and after the crash, aquasuite resets all pages and will not control fans. i had to soft reset the aquero and re-install aquasuite.

great job on this release guys.

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012, 04:39

Hmmm. . . Thanks for the heads up guys. Looks like I'll skip this beta and firmware. My AE 5 LT runs beautifully with beta 10. Why screw with success?
Dogs live by four simple rules: Eat, Sleep, Play, Love. The world would be a much better place if we humans lived by only these rules as well.

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012, 08:51

Everything is working fine with Beta 11, except the Alarm control crashes when I try to access the page.
Reflash the firmware and dont load your old profile.
can you send us the error message to: info@aqua-computer.de

Rioga

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012, 22:08

Beta 11 Installet, all worked fine (Aquero5 LT). Ram consumption 215MB.

I have been playing with the timer options... will be on next updates actions with the PWM 12V outputs ? Could be great be able to turn ON the lights of the case at some hour..

Regards

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Rioga« (19. Januar 2012, 22:19)

Where is my problem? Hope, not in my DNA... ;)

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 00:51

Well, I am a new user of Aquaero 5 PRO. Got it, did a draft hardware install (all sensors and USB wire) and wanted to use AquaSuite 2012.
Prerequisites
Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
Logged as Administrator
.NET 4.0 installed and completely upgraded to the most recent state via Windows Update
Installation
Went OK. No errors, no warnings. Just in case, I reboot computer.
Problem
When I start AquaSuite, I get boring picture like

If I try to go to overview pages, choose Import and select "aquaero5_default.page" file, I get the below picture on my screen

I am not very new in IT and PC cooling, but this is my very first experience with AquaComputer products and I don't understand what went wrong.
PS. By the way, after I've got this negative result, I also played with previous version of the software. It gets installed and worked fine. I just did not have any AC components designed for this version...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Badger« (20. Januar 2012, 07:54)

iBeta2

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 01:22

Badger- you could try and disconnect/reconnect the USB connection. For me this solves problems that would otherwise require a reboot.

Rioga

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 01:25

Seem's like aquasuite is not recognizing your aquaero. try what Badger says, reconnect the unit.

iBeta2

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 02:16

It might be worth ensuring that the PSU is off during the reflash reboot, else the Aquaero stays powered up.

Though Beta11 is giving me way more grief than the previous ones - especially when it comes to loosing controllers. Does anyone know if the Device Profile file should save the controller info? For me, all that seems to get saved is Sensor and Fan settings.