• 20.04.2024, 04:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

How to calibrate tube meter from Aquaero 5 Pro?

Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012, 19:27

Just got the tube meter installed in my Danger Den Monsoon reservoir. Had to turn the Aquaero 5 Pro off and on again before it would be recognized (low speed port on Aquabus).

Now it shows up on an info page but the red LED at the end is flashing and the water level shows 24%-38%. Really doesn't stay steady but bounces around in that range.

The water is covering nearly the entire PCB so I have no idea how it thinks only 25% or so.

---

1. How does one calibrate this thing from the front panel?

or do we have to use Aquasuite (my machine is in pieces right now so I can't easily run Aquasuite just yet).

2. What does the blinking LED signify? Low water alarm? How do we set that level if so?

Thanks
Tim

Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012, 21:06

Hi Thorvald,

I don't remember if you can actually calibrate the tubemeter, but to change settings you will need your computer running. You have to connect the tubemeter via USB and use an older version of Aquasuite which you can find here: http://www.aquacomputer.de/software.html…tup_4.72.00.exe

The red light does not mean anything if I remember correctly, you can turn off the blinking from the Aquasuite once the tubemeter is connected over USB. You can also set some data logging and adjust the emergency shutdown settings (for those to work I think tubemeter has to be connected via USB and Aquasuite has to be running).

Kind regards,
Boris.

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012, 06:34

Hmm, well this is a major pain then.

I've installed the old version which of course cannot run at the same time as the new version. It can't find my TubeMeter or Aquaero 5, I've tried find usb devices but to no avail.

My Tube meter is currently connected via Aquabus Low, I'll see if I can find a way to get it onto my regular USB but wow what a pain, will have to pull all graphics cards again to be able to get at that USB header.

---

Shaggy, will Aquasuite 2012 ever fully support the Tube Meter? If not, I might as well return it.

Thanks

Tim

Freitag, 27. Dezember 2013, 16:02

Well it's Dec 2013 now and there Aquasuite 2013 still doesn't have support for the tube sensor that I can find?

Is it a dead product or am I missing some hidden setting. I've tried turning my Aquaero 5 Pro off and on, Tube Sensor off and on, ensured it was on low speed Aquabus, all good but no fill sensor shown.

Anyone get this fellow working?

Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013, 15:31

Hey Thorvald,

I've just tried connecting my old tubemeter via USB and the new Aquasuite recognizes it, but there are no settings for it, you can just set a custom name and probably upgrade firmware if there was a new version for it.

I had it connected via Aquabus when I used it, which gives you the level you can use, but no control from Aquaero.

For setting it up, I think you're gonna have to go with USB connection and old Aquasuite, 4.72 is the last version as far as I know.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013, 15:43

Hey again,

I got interested, because I could not remember if you can actually calibrate tubemeter.

Anyway, I installed the old version of Aquasuite in a virtual PC to check and I think there is no way to calibrate it. You can turn the flashing light on and off, set the emergency shutdown parameters and data logging, but that is it.

I made screenshots of the available menus in case I missed something.

Kind regards,
Boris.