• 25.04.2024, 11:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Error msg when launching Aquasuite 2012

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012, 20:30

Just got the Aquaero 5 XT + 2x PA2's.

For now i have just connected 2 fans and a flow meter to the A5, the PA's are not connected yet. I managed to update the firmware rom 1010 til 1020 by Rescue Mode and everything worked fine for about an hour. Now when i launch the Aquasuite i get these two error msg's

If i uninstall Aquasuite it works, but as soon as i load the Default A5 page the error msg pops up and Aquasuite closes.

I have tried to reset it but not working, Working fine with Rescue Mode.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Eggy88« (19. Januar 2012, 20:32)

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 01:30

If you look at this thread New Aquasuite 2012 beta you will see I had a similar problem.

Re-install fixed it, but each time I opened my old saved page I crashed. In the end I just had to make a new page and everything has worked fine since then.

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 02:22

I had the same problem after messing around, turned out I had a sensor unplugged that was referenced in my pages.

Kept crashing with a similar error when starting. I moved my pages out of the config in the Aqua directory and then it started fine, that's when I knew it was something on my page.

When I clicked on import page it crashed again.

So then I simply plugged in a bunch of dummy temp sensors since my case and Aqua were still in pieces, then it started just fine.

---

So in my case an unplugged temp sensor referenced on a page caused the error.

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 02:37

Thanks guys. Working fine again now. Dont really know what caused it, but could be that i had left out a sensor that was on my page.