• 20.04.2024, 06:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Error msg when launching Aquasuite 2012

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012, 20:30

Just got the Aquaero 5 XT + 2x PA2's.

For now i have just connected 2 fans and a flow meter to the A5, the PA's are not connected yet. I managed to update the firmware rom 1010 til 1020 by Rescue Mode and everything worked fine for about an hour. Now when i launch the Aquasuite i get these two error msg's

If i uninstall Aquasuite it works, but as soon as i load the Default A5 page the error msg pops up and Aquasuite closes.

I have tried to reset it but not working, Working fine with Rescue Mode.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Eggy88« (19. Januar 2012, 20:32)

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 01:30

If you look at this thread New Aquasuite 2012 beta you will see I had a similar problem.

Re-install fixed it, but each time I opened my old saved page I crashed. In the end I just had to make a new page and everything has worked fine since then.

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 02:22

I had the same problem after messing around, turned out I had a sensor unplugged that was referenced in my pages.

Kept crashing with a similar error when starting. I moved my pages out of the config in the Aqua directory and then it started fine, that's when I knew it was something on my page.

When I clicked on import page it crashed again.

So then I simply plugged in a bunch of dummy temp sensors since my case and Aqua were still in pieces, then it started just fine.

---

So in my case an unplugged temp sensor referenced on a page caused the error.

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 02:37

Thanks guys. Working fine again now. Dont really know what caused it, but could be that i had left out a sensor that was on my page.