• 25.04.2024, 17:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

X79

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

X79

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 20:19

Any one using Socket 2011 X79 platform, and Aqua suite 2011? If so what if any problems have you been encountering? Kind regards.

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 01:02

I'm using the brand new 2012 beta 15 with a Gigabyte X79, and all is fine so far.

RE: X79

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 01:39

Any one using Socket 2011 X79 platform, and Aqua suite 2011? If so what if any problems have you been encountering? Kind regards.

What sort of issues would you expect? This is a broad question as you are talking about running software on a platform that has hundreds of combinations! In reality most issues would be with the OS rather than the hardware as apart from the USB connection (the header will vary depending on the mb manufacturer) the software does not have any integration with the motherboard (ok, except for software sensor but that is a AIDA64 issue).

As the Aqua Computer line of products are pretty much high end enthusiast I would also think that the majority of people would be running on x79 boards.

But in answer to your question, I also have no issues on running the software on several x79 builds!