• 28.04.2024, 17:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Poweradjuster 2 - joke?

Sonntag, 22. Januar 2012, 21:32

Got Poweradjuster 2 starndart version today and first of all i could not believe there is NOT english manual in box. Only german. Nothing wrong with german, but all the rest of the world needs at least english manual same as ANY other product on the market. I am not native english speaker, but english manual would do me fine. Nightmare with german dictionary started an hour ago, got it connected to my pc and to my pump. Red light is on, but pump wont work when i turn the pc on. (pump is working fine when conected to molex directly)

Windows says cant find driver for usb device. There is no cd in box with driver if i really need any, there is not driver on your website, so what the hell ya want me to do? I installed Auquasuite 4.7.2 same as Auquasuite 2012 - both of them useless. When i click on find usb device, nothing will happen.

I did not know i will have such a pain with this. The easy set up giude for Laining pump would be great also...

Sonntag, 22. Januar 2012, 22:03

Hi NotHaPPy,

Yup, the lack of the English manual is a pain.

I could have also used an installation/assembly manual for the front plate for the Poweradjusts, in the end I basically used photos from the online shop to figure out how many washers I need and where.

Anyway, check that your USB cable is connected properly. Pin 1 (red wire) on the Poweradjust USB connector is the one closest to the Aquabus connectors and the temperature sensor connection. Also, check the USB connection on your motherboard.

There is no driver for the Poweradjust, it is a standard USB device, Windows has all that it needs for it.

Disconnect the Aquabus connection if you have it connected, connect the Poweradjust only over USB and start Aquasuite 4.72, that is the one that you need to set it up.

Your pump is off, probably because the default state of the Poweradjust output is off (0).

Kind regards,
Boris.

Sonntag, 22. Januar 2012, 23:10

Montag, 23. Januar 2012, 02:19

Hi NotHaPPy,

Yup, the lack of the English manual is a pain.

I could have also used an installation/assembly manual for the front plate for the Poweradjusts, in the end I basically used photos from the online shop to figure out how many washers I need and where.

Anyway, check that your USB cable is connected properly. Pin 1 (red wire) on the Poweradjust USB connector is the one closest to the Aquabus connectors and the temperature sensor connection. Also, check the USB connection on your motherboard.

There is no driver for the Poweradjust, it is a standard USB device, Windows has all that it needs for it.

Disconnect the Aquabus connection if you have it connected, connect the Poweradjust only over USB and start Aquasuite 4.72, that is the one that you need to set it up.

Your pump is off, probably because the default state of the Poweradjust output is off (0).

Kind regards,
Boris.
Thanks for answer, i have it connected right also on mainboard, but still not recognized. Now after reboot it doesnt even say it is not recognized. Red light is on, but thats all. Doesnt matter if i connect output to pump, am finished with it. Time for RMA :(

Montag, 23. Januar 2012, 08:19

I've also ordered 3 PA2s Ultra, out of which 1 was dead on arrival. It happens. The other 2 are functioning correctly.

PowerAdjust Assembly Video

Mittwoch, 13. März 2013, 03:36

Here's a video I did to assist with the assembly of the PA's
This may help some people out there. I know it wasn't obvious for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zan4YymciIc

RE: PowerAdjust Assembly Video

Mittwoch, 13. März 2013, 12:03

Here's a video I did to assist with the assembly of the PA's
This may help some people out there. I know it wasn't obvious for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zan4YymciIc
The reason for those standoffs is because everyone doesn't buy a bay mount for PA2's. :) How else would you mount them to anything else without them? For example I have 3 PA2's and never even considered buying a bay mount because my bay area is maxed out already.

Pilo

Mittwoch, 13. März 2013, 15:02

Two words: Common Sense!
12 standoffs...8 longer, 4 shorter ones...1 mounting bezel...12 holes...8 shorter (thin metal sheet)...4 longer ones (doubled metal sheets)...and you guys seriously complain about it how complicated it is to attach three PA2 to one mounting bezel? Are you kidding me? How do you guys find your bathrooms and beds? Only with GPS?
I mean, the americans launched rockets (huge tubes with lots of highly explosive material in it) with astronauts on top of it to the moon and they all came back alive...even Apollo 13...that was first accomplished at the end of December 1968 (Apollo 8 ) till the middle of august 1972 (Apollo 17)...that was nearly 41 years ago...and you guys are now already dying over 12 standoffs? What happend in these ~41 years?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Pilo« (13. März 2013, 15:12)

->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Mittwoch, 13. März 2013, 15:18

12 standoffs...8 longer, 4 shorter ones...1 mounting bezel...12 holes...8 shorter (thin metal sheet)...4 longer ones (doubled metal sheets)...and you guys seriously complain about it how complicated it is to attach three PA2 to one mounting bezel? Are you kidding me? How do you guys find your bathrooms and beds? Only with GPS?
I mean, the americans launched rockets (huge tubes with lots of highly explosive material in it) with astronauts on top of it to the moon and they all came back alive...even Apollo 13...that was first accomplished at the end of December 1968 (Apollo 8 ) till the middle of august 1972 (Apollo 17)...that was nearly 41 years ago...and you guys are now already dying over 12 standoffs? What happend in these ~41 years?
lol.

Donnerstag, 14. März 2013, 01:28

LMAO :D

N.

Freitag, 15. März 2013, 14:09

lol.

Pilo - you made my day. ;)
AsRock E3Gen3, 2700k @4.6 with cuplex HF, 2 HD7970s with aquaC waterblocks, 16G GSkill 2133, TJ09, ST1500 ps, plextor 256 ssd, 2x1TB WD VRs raid 1, HP 30 inch. Aquacomputer 720XT Mk IV.

Mounting dvd plate assembly

Donnerstag, 21. März 2013, 10:23

Well, I gesss us Amurecuns juss ain't no smawt as we yousta bee.. Mebbe weez jus sew uset to ACTUALLY GETTING A MANUAL ann nawwt havin' two juss finger ett owt lakk uther nashunal'ties can.