• 19.04.2024, 22:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Ascubal

Aquastream XT fan output dead?

Freitag, 27. Januar 2012, 14:38

Hello, I can't get my Aquastream XT Ultra to start a fan regardless of being manual controlled or temperature controlled. Aquasuite software tells me the fan output is at 100% but it cannot start anything. I measured the voltage from the fan headers, and it said something around 0,2 volt.

I cannot remember actually using the fan controls at all. Could this be a software issue? As I had some problems flashing the pump for quite a while ago. (USB controller and driver was retarded)

EDIT: Weirdest thing, if I connect my more or less broken aquaero 4 to the Aquastream XT, the fan output works, and I can control it as usual. Note, just connected the aquabus from pump to the aquaero, no USB cable to the Aquaero. If I connect the Aquaero with USB and try to reflash the pump, and after I shutdown the pc and start it up again, the fan wont spin unless I connect the Aquaero to it again. However, since the display of the Aquaero unit is broken I'm not very interested in having it connected inside my pc.

This confuses me.. :P

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Ascubal« (27. Januar 2012, 17:02)

Freitag, 27. Januar 2012, 17:14

I could be wrong, but it was my understanding that you need a Aquaero XT, PRO, or LT. controller Hooked up to the Aquastream pump in order to use the extra fan. Maybe you could use a Power adjust 2 in place of the Aquaero 4.

Ascubal

Freitag, 27. Januar 2012, 17:25

Yes, I need a Aquaero connected to Aquastream's flow/aquabus connector to be able to start and control the fan. I can, however disconnect the Aquaero after the fan first spins up, but when I switch the computer off and on again, the fan wont start. Maybe it could have worked with a Poweradjust 2, but I would prefer the pump to actually do this without having "unnecessary" equipment connected installed.