• 19.04.2024, 15:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaduct 360XT help please

Samstag, 4. August 2007, 14:06

thinking of buying one of these or the 240 version, first of all this will be my first cooling set up. its too cool a e6600 will these be ok?

also these dont come with a water block so its ok to pick anyone? what size waterblock do i need to get, as in what tubing does the aquaducts use? i wanted to get a swiftech gtx block or anything esle someone recommends.

also whats the perfomance like, ive been looking at external kits for my first try into water cooling. and alot of external kits get bad reviews so really what are the aquaducts like?

thanks for the help guys

Re: Aquaduct 360XT help please

Samstag, 4. August 2007, 16:08

The Aquaduct is a 240 Radiator so every inside build kit will have the same Temps. Cooling a e6600 is wonderfull. The Aquaduct uses 1/8 Tube so u need 1/8 plugs for the coolers, as long as this tubing fits u can use any Block u would like to and yes the Aquaduct comes without Cooler at all.

Samstag, 4. August 2007, 16:35

thankyou for getting back to me,

1/8 tubes? how do i get any waterblock for this? all blocks i see are 1/2 or 3/8 please help!

Samstag, 4. August 2007, 18:50

Just buy yourself the aquaduct and get fittings for your choice of tubing. Size is G 1/8"

Zitat von »gr3if«

The Aquaduct is a 240 Radiator so every inside build kit will have the same Temps.

And temps are better than a radiator build inside a case. fresh air all the time. ;)

Sonntag, 5. August 2007, 01:00

G 1/8 is the pipe size and not the internal diameter of the tubing. The outgoing connectors can utilize 6mm (1/4"), 8mm (5/16"), or 10mm (3/8") fittings. However the kit comes with 6mm ID tubing.

The Aquaduct 240 and Aquaduct 240 Pro both have a 240 size radiator in it. The Aquaduct 360 XT has a 360 size radiator in it. The 240 sized Aquaduct's will be fine, but if you want some room for additional blocks you should consider the 360 XT.

If you want to see the 360 XT opened up, you can go to this thread. ;)