• 23.04.2024, 19:25
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquastream XT not recognized.

Montag, 20. Februar 2012, 14:05

Hi all,

my setup consists of an aquaero 5 LT and Aquastream XT Ultra, an Aquaflow sensor and a Tubemeter.

All seem to be fine with the old Aquasuite. (Can read value from pump, tubemeter and flowmeter).

I just installed the new suite to utilitze the AE 5 LT. In the pumps section both of the pumps are grayed out (disabled). Everything is connected with a usb cable in the mainboard.

Does anyone else have this problem? On the contrary using aquabus to connect the pump to AE5 works but of course offers limited control.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Silvermaul« (20. Februar 2012, 18:25)

Freitag, 24. Februar 2012, 09:21

So I guess noone has an Aquaero 5 and an Aquastream XT , or those who have don't have my problem.

In any case I will keep this thread updated in case I manage to resolve my problem.

Donnerstag, 1. März 2012, 03:45

I have a related issue. I have the 5XT and the stream as well.

All I really want is to have the pump visible in the suite2012 - primarily the built in water temp sener info. It shows up for a few minutes (via aquabus) and works great for fan controller based off a water delta. The problem is, it goes "POOF". Sometimes for a few seconds, and comes back, then later after 4 or 5 minutes, it no longer shows up ever again.

Well, not quite ever. If you re-flash the firmware - even just overwriting to the same version (i had 1021 at first, now 1022 - same results), then it works again for a while- about long enough to setup water delta again, but then gets flaky, then goes away forever....or until you reflash firmware again.

The aquastream 4.X software sees the pump no matter what (when usb is plugged in) and works just fine - but the whole reason I bought the pump and 5 XT was to run fan speeds based on water delta.

I saw another post on here that said they had problems when both the USB and the aquabus from the pump were connected, and that removing the usb and having JUST aquabus connected fixed it for them. No such luck for me. I have also tried chancign the channel of aquabus (though I have just one device) and see no changes.

iBeta2

Montag, 5. März 2012, 01:25

It seems that if you have an Aquastream and Aquaero 5 then you are screwed, at least for now. Would love to be proved wrong on that.

I would really like to update the Aquastream firmware, but cannot. Has anyone else with Aquastream problems not got updated firmware?

Montag, 5. März 2012, 16:52

Yeap, AE5 plus aquastream is a no go. Solution that I used... Removed aquaearo completely from my system, until a software which works is available.

I find it rather <insert bad word here> to sell a product whose software is not ready yet.. And I have my AE5 for 7 months now :D.. God bless that I didn't buy the version with the touchscreen and the millions of bugs associated with it..

iBeta2

Mittwoch, 7. März 2012, 23:42

It seems, that when i get the yellow exclamation of death, a cold boot will fix it. The YEOD's started to appear after I'd changed the usb motherboard header while the system was in sleep, after this the problem came constantly, until the cold boot. They have also started after a usb device was uninstallled in device manager. Again they went away after a cold boot. Some problems remain, but not the yellow excamation marks.

iBeta2

Freitag, 9. März 2012, 15:57

I am now not sure the cold boot matters so much. Anyway got this reply from AC about the issue:

this is a known problem and we are already working on it. It is very likely that we will release version 14 around the beginning of the next week. It should solve these and other problems with the USB communication.

Looks like good news :thumbsup: