• 18.04.2024, 14:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Screen Corruption **FIXED** Outstanding connection Issues

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2012, 11:42

Hello,
I am using a newly received Aquaero 5 XT, and on the third day use the screen has gone all messed up. I have tried to load the latest firmware with no luck, as well as a cold boot of the device (ensuring the PSU was fully drained and waiting 30 secs..)
I have attached photos of the issue for better understanding.

There is also an issue with having all my AC devices communicate with each other.
Currently have the following:
Aquaero 5 XT (seen by aquasuit 2012) - added via page file
Multiswitch (seen by aquasuit 4.72) - not seen by AS2012
Aquastream XT (seen by aquasuit 4.72) - not seen by AS2012
All devices are connected to the mainboard using USB cable.
The Aquaero 5 XT had only usb, power, 4 temp sensors and 4 fans channels running of it (each channel was under 1amp - more like 1/2 that).
Please advice urgently about the Aquaero 5 XT, (namely if it needs to be RMA or not) and shed some light with the other issues as I learn to use the software better.
Thanks in advance.
Nob
EDIT: Following the LCD Corruption screen thread posted previously, and try that.. still like some help linking all devices though. PS my 4 touch buttons are also super sensitive - have changed to the black front pannel - will check for the grounding issue and update. Cheers.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Some_Nob« (25. Februar 2012, 12:14)

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2012, 18:48

Check the post by bickota : LCD-Corruption. looks like the same problem you have. Seems they think ti has something to do with grounding.

OC2000

Samstag, 25. Februar 2012, 01:46

Happens to me all the time with the corsair 800 D after taking it out or disconnecting the water block when changing my loop. I don't believe it's the grounding since it only happens when the far side of the brackets are bent to fit in the bay slot.

To fix it I do the following steps with the computer off:

Unplug the USB
With the Allen key loosen all the screws and push the brackets in as far as they will go and move the screen cover around. All the time replugging the USB cable back in and unplugging it until the screen works again. Once working tighten the screws push the USB cable in fully, which may distort the screen again so do a final power supply turn off and on and it will work perfectly.

Sounds tedious, it is, but it will eventually work.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »OC2000« (25. Februar 2012, 01:49)

Samstag, 25. Februar 2012, 02:40

Interestingly enough, I too have a Corsair 800D and the Aquaero seems to be just a tad to wide to fit comfortably into the drive bay.

I could actually mess up my screen just by playing with the retention screws, or with the faceplate screws, without moving the Aquaero itself.

In the end, I have disassembled the Aquaero, isolated the mounting brackets with electricians tape and assembled it back together tightly. Since then I did not have any more occurrences of the problem.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Samstag, 25. Februar 2012, 12:13

Thanks for all the input. I have been able to fix the issue and hasn't reoccured yet. Could have been triggered when i removed the multiswitch. I noticed that the black pin (12v Ground) in the 4 pin molex was a little loose. (had to use a fan's molex bridge cable as the psu has additional fat plastic around the 4 pin molex and doesnt fit due to the tightness to the bracket.

I added the multiswitch to the 'low' aquabus port and the aquaero to the 'high' aquabus (had me worried initially as they are 4 pin ports on the Aquaero 5 XT so thought i needed another cable).

The aquabus connection allowed the Aquasuit 2012 software to see the pump. However still does not see the multiswitch. It is configurable via the AS 4.72 but only the multiswitch and pump - no AE5XT.

Also, if I add a second pump, how best to connect it also - do i need one of the Y splitter cables and plug both into the high port that way? Also with an addition of the AC flow meter, how best to incorporate that - plug straight into the pump?
- I always thought the pump had an internal flow meter - but cant seem to have it show any value in the software. (could someone confirm this?)

I 'think' i have the fans now adjusting temp via a sensor - after configuring one of the chart 1s and linking the fans to the sensor via the charts.

Lastly when i next try to finish wiring up the multiswitch, I will pull apart the AE5XT also as there are about 3 bits of grit behind the screen. (grrrr).

Thanks in advance on any who can help with the out standing issues.
EDIT: Could someone please clarify if the XT Ultra has an internal Flow Meter - according to the page I ordered it from it lists this line here: (which seems ambiguous): Reading a thread 2 years old says the Ultra doesn't but the owner was under the impression it did (which I too am under - AC lists they never stated it has one... and so leads me back to find where I thought it had which is below).
http://www.thekoolroom.com/product/aquac…eam-pump-ultra/

Following Flow Sensor - - • (first two - are for Standard, Advanced, and the * for the Ultra).
Sooo.. Does Following Flow Sensor means its a flow meter or just the ability to connect a flow sensor, and if it just means u can connect a flow sensor to the Ultra version of the pump, what of those people who buy the standard and the AC/ Flow meter.
A lot of the English translations are lacking, and are so full of broken English, requires a lot of guessing. Im somewhat forgiving as I think the products are great but would really help increase your market imho. Take the following line:
Since it is also possible this is the pump irreparable damage to our limit, we
guarantee to a course. With these advanced settings for example, is still more
power.

I can only guess if its warranty related or advertising the unit can offer more features...
Anyways, once again, thanks in advance for anyone who can help shed light on the issues.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Some_Nob« (25. Februar 2012, 14:01)

Samstag, 25. Februar 2012, 18:32

I could be wrong, I believe the Ultra uses RPM to calculate the flow not an actual flow sensor. Ether way you can monitor flow. A flow sensor calculates the RPM of an impeller to find flow.