• 25.04.2024, 09:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 Pro not found by aquasuite

Montag, 27. Februar 2012, 23:14

Hi,

I've recently gotten a Aquaero 5 Pro, and i connected it to a USB port, but the Suite doesn't find it when scanning for devices. Any suggestions to why it cannot be found? As far as i can tell the USB connection is connected properly.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »IceByte« (27. Februar 2012, 23:22)

XNine

Samstag, 3. März 2012, 21:15

This is typically because your USB header is plugged in upside down. Try flipping it and AS should find your aquero. You may even be able to do this while the computer is on (though don't blame me if you short something).

Dienstag, 6. März 2012, 12:23

This is typically because your USB header is plugged in upside down. Try flipping it and AS should find your aquero. You may even be able to do this while the computer is on (though don't blame me if you short something).
I connected it using the same color coding as my native USB headers, but no result, so i tried flipping it, that made my PC find an unknown device, but it won't install it. The OS used is Win7 X64

XNine

Donnerstag, 8. März 2012, 06:11

Interesting. I'm using Windows 7 x64 as well.
Unplug the cable, start Aquasuite, then plug the cable back in. Aquasuite should pick up the controller automagically.

Sonntag, 26. August 2012, 16:47

This problem still exists, i did a full reinstall, the AQ5 is running, and i can see the onscreen info, the new B16 suite starts, but no options to choose from, still an unknown device in the device manager :cursing:

Sonntag, 26. August 2012, 18:34

If you unplug the Pro from the MB header does it still show an unknow device. Just checking in case it is not picking up the Pro at all.

Once you determine this, and it is showing the Pro as an unknown device. Unplug your mouse (if a USB mouse and reboot the system, then try to update the driver for the unknown device (I know it may be a little tricky without a mouse and you do nto have a spare one) run AquaSuite and see if that helps. Some users have reported that their USB mice interfere with the connection to the Aquaero but this is normally for firmware updates, worth a try though.

It is clearly an issue that Windows is not picking up the Pro properly or not able to install the driver correctly. If the above fail do you have a spare USB header cable you can try, also double check that it is wired correctly. I am assuming you have full admin rights to Windows, just in case.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »chippie« (26. August 2012, 18:36)

Sonntag, 26. August 2012, 18:47

Sorry, just re-read your post, ignore the first part of my post.

Montag, 27. August 2012, 14:39

I have no clue if i can manually install the needed usb driver, if that's possible, i might be able to get the thing to work

Dienstag, 28. August 2012, 04:46

I have no clue if i can manually install the needed usb driver, if that's possible, i might be able to get the thing to work

Have you tried updating the driver in "Device Manager" under "Control Panel"?
When you open device manager, you should see an icon with a question mark attached to it for any unknown device on your system. If you right-click on the icon a menu will pop up with the option to "Update Driver Software" or alternatively you can go into "Properties" and then under the "Driver" Tab is a button to "Update Driver".

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »cc01« (28. August 2012, 08:26)

Donnerstag, 6. September 2012, 12:49

There is no special driver required at all.

All our USB devices are programmed as HI-Devices like you may know it from keyboards or mice. Every operating system can detect these devices and the software just communicates with the device directly.

Make sure that you are using the aquaero 2012 because "scanning for devices" sound a bit like you are using aquasuite 4.72 which is not compatible to the aquaero 5.

If it does not work on your PC, have you tried it on another to check if maybe your PC is the problem?