• 23.04.2024, 10:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Product quality

Donnerstag, 8. März 2012, 14:09

I recently purchased 1 x Aquatube Reservoir and 1 x Aquero XT. I was very disappointed with the quality of the products - the reservoir does not look like the product listed on the Aquacomputer website. The product I received has a cloudy glass disc which is scratched. The Aquero XT I purchased also does not look like the item pictured online - buttons were falling off and the product label was missing. Very disappointed in the quality of these items.

Donnerstag, 8. März 2012, 14:22

You aren't the only one :D

My first Aquastream broke after 2 month cause I "tightened" the fitting too much..

That would be ok if my second aquastream was not broken after 6 month this time without me touching the fitting , and only after initially tighten them by HAND only..

Now I am at my 3rd aquastream..

My Aquaero LT died after a firmware update. I send it back and now it works if you consider that half of the components are not recognised flowmeter/aquastream. But this is a software issue so I keep my hopes up..

Not to mention the infinite bugs of the touchscreen etc. I am glad I didn't buy that one :)

Donnerstag, 8. März 2012, 15:09

Silvermaul, who did you exchange your products with? Aquacomputer or the company you ordered the parts from?

Donnerstag, 8. März 2012, 15:11

I live in Germany so I directly bought new ones (not exchanged) from Aqua computer.

Only reason I stick with Aquastream is the ease of use. My new build however will have a laing pump..

Donnerstag, 8. März 2012, 16:08

Thanks Silvermaul.

I live in Australia. If there are any Aquacomputer representitives for Australia on the site, could you let me know if I can exchange the products directly with Aquacomputer? Our distributor (Aquatuning) is very slow at shipping orders and responding to customer requests. I'm in the middle of building my computer and would prefer to have this sorted out soon, rather than having to wait months for the products to arrive.

Donnerstag, 8. März 2012, 16:38

Well I am not sure, but I think you can directly buy from Aqua. Did u try this?

Irony, today I ordered something from Aquatuning and the have already dispatched the parcel.. :) You live too far away it seems :D

Freitag, 9. März 2012, 18:41

How about removing the protective foil from the plexiglas... :whistling:

Samstag, 10. März 2012, 10:50

Thank you - we didnt notice the protective film and thought it was part of the product.

Could you help us with the Aquero XT? I dont understand why the buttons are metal when they appear to black in all the pictures I've seen online (see link below). More importantly though, they are falling off.

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=Aquaer…=1t:429,r:1,s:0

Dienstag, 13. März 2012, 05:38

This is how they come now they were redesigned to cope with the hyper sensitivity problem that some people had. I had the same problem and Aquacomputer sent me the new face plate, the metal inserts were coming out of mine too I just had to press them in and they stayed put. maybe you could glue them if they don't stay in on their own. It turns out that the problem with hyper sensitivity I was having had something to do with my PSU, I changed to a Thermaltake 1200 and the problem stopped, I was able to use the original face plate.