• 25.04.2024, 12:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 - unknown device

Freitag, 9. März 2012, 23:22

Hello, unfortunately, is my Aquaero 5 LT as unknown device (Code 43 error - ... was stopped because of error reported ...)
right now it doesnt show up anymore in the aquasuite(B13), the aquaero itself still looks like it works exept i cant read it out anymore true usb.

MB: Asus Rampage extreme 4
I only got the AQ5 in use now for around 3 weeks flashed it on the first day I used it.
so far I tryed reinstalling aquisuit B13 and putting it on a diverend port of the MB.

it still shows up as unknown device tho :(

thank you for your time,

Richard Dijkhuizen
from the netherlands ^^

edit: I already found some german post about it but its not like my german is good so I understand only half of it did this guy have to put a RMA for it?... (Aquaero 5 - unknown device)

edit 2: like Spencer there I bought it at aqua tuning as I understand its no problem to put a RMA at you insteed of aqua tuning ??

edit 3: tomorrow I will try it on my old pc see if it reacts on the usb on that..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »cone« (9. März 2012, 23:47)

iBeta2

Samstag, 10. März 2012, 00:11

AC have promised a fix is coming for usb issues. Beta14 should be out very soon.

RE: Aquaero 5 - unknown device

Samstag, 10. März 2012, 10:39

I just found the following so I decided to try it out:

Zitat von »Bug report #37«

Description:
Using Aquaero 5 XT Firmware 1022 + 6x Power Adjust 2 firmware 1003
All 6 of my Power Adjust 2 just vanish from the Aquasuite menu, they are no longer in the overview page nor are they in the fans menu.
The PA2 themselves continue to work as it appears during this period.
Prior to using Aquasuite Beta 13 (Beta 9 to 12), this problem never existed.

http://development.aquacomputer.de/thebu…mware/issues/37Reproduction steps:
Leave Aquasuite running for hours, the problem pops up by random, but usually happens in less then 24 hours.
The only resolution is to power down the computer, pull the power from the computer literally to allow the Aquaero to reboot.

and it looks like it works
http://development.aquacomputer.de/thebu…mware/issues/37

so its kinda solved true this work around