• 20.04.2024, 04:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

ad120

Output on PowerAdjust not working

Mittwoch, 14. März 2012, 14:22

I have a Aquaero 5 XT and a PowerAdjust 2 Std. They're connected via aquabus and they seem to see each other. I can see a 5th fan output in the Aquaero.

I have my pump connected to the output and the pump does receive power, however any setting in the fan output on the aquaero has no effect at all. I could even set the output to zero and the pump still runs.

I'm running latest firmware 1022.

any ideas?

Thanks

Dienstag, 27. März 2012, 03:59

not sure why it's doing that.

plug the pa2 in standalone (connect usb and dis-connect aquabus) in the old aquasuite and see if you can control the pump.

if you can control the pump standalone then there may be something wrong with the controller you created or the fan settings

Freitag, 30. März 2012, 21:47

I had this problem with my pump...
Was wondering, are you using a pump with no RPM sensor like a D5? If that is the case, the PA self "safety" feature kicks in if it detects 0rpm and keeps the output at 100%.. What you need to do is use the old aquasuite and "uncheck"
"active when no speed signal is measured"

ad120

Samstag, 31. März 2012, 17:34

I had this problem with my pump...
Was wondering, are you using a pump with no RPM sensor like a D5? If that is the case, the PA self "safety" feature kicks in if it detects 0rpm and keeps the output at 100%.. What you need to do is use the old aquasuite and "uncheck"
"active when no speed signal is measured"
Yes, I'm using a pump w/o a rpm sensor.

And thanks. This solved the issue! :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ad120« (31. März 2012, 17:43)