• 19.04.2024, 08:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquacomputer Temperature Sensor Inline G1/4 For Aquaero Asus Mobo compatability

Sonntag, 1. April 2012, 11:04

Hi all, first post please be gentle

I am in the process of water-cooling my system. Motherboard is Asus Rampage 2. Are the Aquacomputer in-line temperature sensors compatible with the on-board sensors?

Along the same lines would any Aquqcomputer flowmeter be compatible? Surely the sensor outputs from both are analogue and would be the same whoever manufactured the sensor.

Or am I miles off base, any wisdom imparted would be most appreciated

Sonntag, 1. April 2012, 11:20

Hi Spineman,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not sure I understood you right, you would like to connect one of these to your motherboard temperature sensors header? If so, I think they should work, they are just the standard temperature sensor wrapped around a piece of tube.

Where would you connect the flowmeter?

Kind regards,
Boris.

Sonntag, 1. April 2012, 18:38

Thanks Boris I just needed confirmation on the temperature part, as for the incredibly stupid idea of connecting flow sensor info.... fairly obviously a non-starter ?( . My hangover from Saturday has obviously effected my common sense filter!

But thanks for the confirmation on the Temp

Regards

Spineman