• 18.04.2024, 02:16
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AP2

AMS with D5 pump and Poweradjust 2 - Issues!

Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 13:07

im not sure what part is faulty or i dont have it set up correctly :( i have the d5 pump connected to the PA2 oulet and aquabus 1 to aquaero aquabus high. the problem is the pump goes on and off - flow meter reading ~128 l/h then drops to 0 l/h and then back up and down. when i have the pump connected directed to the psu, pump moves at a constant rate. how do i configure the pump properly or is it a faulty PA2? also, how do you see the D5 pump in the aquasuite?

thanks

Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 21:02

Could be a faulty PA2 but you need to make sure everything is set-up correctly.

What controller do you have assinged to the PA2, try the constant value controller. If you have it connected correctly then the PA2 shoudl be visible in Aquasuite which again may lead to a faulty PA2. One way to try is to disconnect the Aquaero from the USB header and disconnect the PA2 from the Aquabus then connect the PA2 to the USB header and download and use the 4.72 Aquasuite software. You shoudl be able to control teh PA2 from there.

Also, do you have more than one PA2? if so you need to assign a unique ID for each PA via the 4.72 software.

etoel

Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 23:11

Can you see PA2 as a fan in Aquasuite?

Like the picture in the attatchment - it should show up as fan # 5 (I have 3 PA2s as Fan 5-7).

My D5s are on fan 5 and 6, I have a minimum power of 35% and use a startboost of 100% in 2 seconds.

I use a preset controller to control the voltage and have the 3-pin from the pump (rpm) connected to the PA2.

If you can't see it, then you probably need to assign it an aquabus address using a direct USB connection and aquasuite 4.72.

Don't worry - you have a great setup going :)
»etoel« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • Aquasuite-pump.PNG
  • Aquasuite-presetcontroller.PNG

AP2

Montag, 16. April 2012, 00:39

thanks chippie for the help! it was user install :) anyhow, i see the pump under the fan tab (fan 5) and have made my adjustments there. the poweradjust is hot! 74C. i have the pump running at 8.4V giving me a RPM 3542 and flow of 98 l/h. do these tend to get this hot?

AP2

Montag, 16. April 2012, 00:54

thanks for the feedback etoel! im using your settings right now :) is your pump controller set to constant?

thanks

etoel

Sonntag, 22. April 2012, 17:20

thanks for the feedback etoel! im using your settings right now :) is your pump controller set to constant?

thanks

Good to hear that it's working.

Yes, I have my pumps on a preset controller (= constant) as I don't see the point in having them follow the watertemp.
Also - I have the tach version of the pump so there is nothing to adjust on the pump itself.

AP2

Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012, 09:02

hello again,

just another quick question... on my PA2, i currently have my d5 pump hooked up to the output and a fan connected to the RPM input to cool the PA2. How do i gain control over that particular fan? here's what i have hooked up:

aquaero
fan1 = radiator fan
fan2 = radiator fan
fan3 = case intake fan
fan4 = case exhaust fan
fan5 = PA2 d5 pump (output) and 40mm fan (RPM)

do i need another PA2 to be able to control the 40mm fan? or should i daisy chain the exhaust and intake fan to aquaero fan3 port and hook up the 40mm to aquaero fan4 port?

thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »AP2« (1. Mai 2012, 09:05)

Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012, 19:28

hello again,

just another quick question... on my PA2, i currently have my d5 pump hooked up to the output and a fan connected to the RPM input to cool the PA2. How do i gain control over that particular fan? here's what i have hooked up:

aquaero
fan1 = radiator fan
fan2 = radiator fan
fan3 = case intake fan
fan4 = case exhaust fan
fan5 = PA2 d5 pump (output) and 40mm fan (RPM)

do i need another PA2 to be able to control the 40mm fan? or should i daisy chain the exhaust and intake fan to aquaero fan3 port and hook up the 40mm to aquaero fan4 port?

thanks
the rpm on the PA2 just sends out a tacho signal, not 12v for a fan. if you wish to control a fan to cool a PA2, you would need to connect it to an AQ5 output or a PA2 output.

i think controlling that fan would be a waste of a AQ5/PA2 fan output. if you really want to use a fan to cool a PA2 i would suggest hooking directly to the psu or motherboard and set it on low.

i have two PA2. one for three gentle typhoon ap-15 and another for a koolance pmp-450 pump. i don't cool them with anything.