• 19.04.2024, 00:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquaero 5 XT question

Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 17:38

Hi I am new to this forum so hi everybody:D

my rig is aquastream xt and 1 3x120 rad and 1 1x140 rad that are cooling CPU and GPU.
My question is, am going to upgrade my rig with better fans and aquaero 5 but, the fans I’m gone use have 2,69amps starting power and 1,14amps running power.

With my understanding of aquaero 5 it can handle: (info from dealer) [*]Max Current @12V= 1.65A/channel, max total 5A (Heat Limited) [*]I’m under 1,65amps/channel when am already running but what will happen whit aquaero when I start the pc?
If those fans are going blow something on aquaero I will use fans with 1,35amps starting power and 0.56amps running power.

And thank in front for the help.

Samstag, 21. April 2012, 10:02

Seems we have a similarly lined question. At least on the fan situation. See the answer I got which was really useful answering the fan bit at least.

Zitat

Hi Cilohaxes,

Just to confirm chippie's suggestions.

One Aqaero has four fan headers. Each fan header supports up to 1.65A /19.8W load or 5A combined on all channels. This means that, if you are not running some monster fans, you can connect many fans to the same channel. Martin did some excellent tests and he ran 14 or more Gentle typhoon fans from one channel. There is also the temperature limit, if you run the fans at lower voltages the voltage regulators will heat up. I am running 4 fans on each channel, usually at 7V and the voltage regulators are usually around 50C. This is with a passive heatsink and is well within the limits.

You can connect up to 6 Poweradjusts to your Aquaero, which gives you six additional fan channels. PA's are more powerful, they support up to 2A/48W load, so you can use them to control even more fans on single channel. The costs add up quickly though, so don't go shopping crazy if you don't really need them. :)

Kind regards,
Boris.

Donnerstag, 26. April 2012, 00:39

hi thank you for the answer,

it did answer my questio.

and sorry for the late reply i have been bussy latly.