• 25.05.2024, 01:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aqua Stream XT ULTRA burned.. =(

Montag, 23. April 2012, 20:31

Completely my fault. Everything was going just fine. My loop was tested for 5 days. But I managed to plug aquabus port of pump to 12V Fan port #1 of Aquaero 5 PRO while it was on. Pump made click noise and stopped. I felt smell of burning electronics. =( Now pump is dead. I tried to reset, pointless =) How many options do i have? Will I be able to plug pump WITHOUT controller circuit board straight to 12V power and make it work? Do i have to buy new Pump controller circuit board (serial number 95103). I live in US and its a big problem to find one. Upgrade kit to Aquastream XT Ultra cost $60 on Aquatuning.ua + $18 shipping cost. Its like a new pump. How much its gonna be if i order straight from Aqua Computer. HELP ME =) My Monster PC DEAD without pump. :S :S :S

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »spiritamokk« (23. April 2012, 23:20)

Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2012, 15:15

You can repair the pump by exchanging the controller board. It costs 25.13 EUR (w/o VAT) and can be shipped in a padded envelope for 5.00 EUR. Just write an e-mail to info@aqua-computer.de.