• 23.04.2024, 22:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wiring and hook up questions

Freitag, 27. April 2012, 06:27

I have an Aquaero 5 XT, Aquastream XT Ultra and an Aquacomp Flow Meter. I just finished hooking everything up and before I turn anything on I want to make sure of a few things to make sure I don't smoke something.
I have both my pump and A5 plugged up to my mobo thru USB.
The flow meter is connected to my A5, plugged in on the 'flow' plug. Should it be plugged into the pump instead? Does it really make a difference which one?
The manual for the A5 says that you can hook up the pump to it by plugging it into the 'high speed' port named 'Aquabus 2'. But the plug for it has 4 pins. The Aquabus connector on the pump is only 3 pins. Can I still hook up the pump to the A5 by just using a 3 pin cable?

Freitag, 27. April 2012, 18:43

You plug the Flow meter into the Flow header on the AQ, and the pump into the aqua bus #2 High side. and I believe you only use the USB for the Aquaero XT not the one for the pump. This would be used only if the pump was by it"s self. Same with the Power adjust USB.

Samstag, 28. April 2012, 04:18

OK, IC. Thx for the help. :thumbsup: