• 25.04.2024, 17:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Disappearing sensors

Samstag, 5. Mai 2012, 04:39

Anyone else having a problem with sensors disappearing (in Aquasuite 2012) after running for an extended period of time? Not all of them mind you, but some disappear and the only way to get them back is to reboot.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »cmdprompt« (5. Mai 2012, 04:42)

Samstag, 5. Mai 2012, 18:56

After poking around with this, it is the sensors that are attached to PA2's that disappear. Is this the USB communication issue I've been reading about? If so it looks like it hasn't been fixed. I'm running Beta 14.

Sonntag, 6. Mai 2012, 15:07

I reported this back in Beta 13, however it looks like it has not been fixed as of Beta 14..

The problem is only the PA2 modules, they are still working as intended, eg; if you have it set to 70% or 9v, it will still continue to do so, you just don't see them on the Aquaero, if you power down your system (power down, not restart) and cold boot it up, Aquaero will pick up the PA2 again.

Montag, 7. Mai 2012, 04:53

I reported this back in Beta 13, however it looks like it has not been fixed as of Beta 14..

The problem is only the PA2 modules, they are still working as intended, eg; if you have it set to 70% or 9v, it will still continue to do so, you just don't see them on the Aquaero, if you power down your system (power down, not restart) and cold boot it up, Aquaero will pick up the PA2 again.
That is what I'm seeing other than I can get them to show up with a plain restart. No need to cold boot the machine.

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012, 10:27

hello... Shoggy can you confirm if your dev team is aware of this issue and a fix is in the works?

Been reoccurring a lot the past 2 week or so, it's really random..

The red arrows points to connections that are actually on the 6x PA2

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »frank anderson« (5. Juni 2012, 10:28)

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2012, 02:18

im having similiar issues, got the aquaero 5 lt running aquasuite 2012 beta14 fan 3 is reading 100% with zero revolutions yet ive got a fan attached to it, if i go into the fans i can adjust fan speed voltage etc and it slows the fan down accordingly just no display of it in the display page and ideas please as its pretty frustating.

Freitag, 8. Juni 2012, 07:48

im having similiar issues, got the aquaero 5 lt running aquasuite 2012 beta14 fan 3 is reading 100% with zero revolutions yet ive got a fan attached to it, if i go into the fans i can adjust fan speed voltage etc and it slows the fan down accordingly just no display of it in the display page and ideas please as its pretty frustating.
This appears to be a different problem then the subject problem..

on a side note, have you connected the same fan that is not showing the RPM to another channel, just to make sure the fault is not on the fan?

me72

unregistriert

Freitag, 15. Juni 2012, 15:09

After poking around with this, it is the sensors that are attached to PA2's that disappear. Is this the USB communication issue I've been reading about? If so it looks like it hasn't been fixed. I'm running Beta 14.
I have the same problem - from time to time all sensors from PA2 Ultra dissappear from my Aquaero 5 XT. I'm running Beta 14.
However, if you connect via old Aquasuite, the PA2 is operational and all sensors are showing correct readings.
To mitigate need a complete power down of the PC.

BTW is there a way of rebooting Aquaero via software?

Cheers,
Rafal

Samstag, 16. Juni 2012, 04:18

This has been happening since 1024. Still going on. All the PA2's go away. Resetting the computer fixes it. I am getting the impression that they don't really watch the forums. Is there another way to report issues?

Montag, 18. Juni 2012, 13:07

You can be sure we are reading it.

That problem is know and we are working on it. Unfortunately it is not that easy to solve so that will take a bit.

Samstag, 23. Juni 2012, 04:34

Thanks for confirming AC is aware of the issue.