• 28.04.2024, 13:40
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

iBeta2

Aquaero 5 - Do USB Polling-Rate restrictions still apply?

Samstag, 5. Mai 2012, 22:38

I know that, previously, USB polling-rates higher than 125Hz are known to mess up Aquaero's USB connections.

I have a Logitech Gamer mouse, and the Logitech software detects 3D games, and sets the rate up to 500Hz (and back down again when game ends).

I do not think that, if this is a problem, it is the only one. On Beta14 I am getting connection errors with the USB on 125Hz as well.

It is getting a bit frustrating - and I really think AC need a good reason to make this restriction. The newer gamer mice use up to 1kHZ rate, and there is a reason for that.

iBeta2

RE: Aquaero 5 - Do USB Polling-Rate restrictions still apply?

Montag, 7. Mai 2012, 23:38

On Beta14 I am getting connection errors with the USB on 125Hz as well. .
Not true. My own fault for not making new pages - the imported ones kept giving the yellow exclamation.

After making completely new pages it seems to work much better, regardless of USB polling rate.

It's still early days, but the fact that I can repeatedly close and open aquasuite without reconnection problems is great.

Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2012, 16:17

With the new USB-Stack implemented in the current fimware the problem with a high polling rate might be fixed. We can not guarantee that because we do not take care of that since 125 Hz is the standard which is important to us.