• 24.04.2024, 08:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

MDHellDK

temp sensors for aquaero

Freitag, 10. August 2007, 14:36

Hi all,

i'm a newbie in WC and have just bought:
Cuplex XT di CPU cooler

Twinplex XT chipset cooler

aquagraFX for 8800 GTS with core pro

high end 360 kit

aquaero 4,00

I have searched high and low for some pictures and or some explainations for where to mount the temp sensors... i know where they fit on the aquaero but where does the other end go???

MDHellDK

Re: temp sensors for aquaero

Freitag, 10. August 2007, 21:32

wherever you want:)... I would get the water temp conversion thingy so you can see how hot or cold the water is.

Then you could have one just outside the case... one inside the case...one selotaped to a hard drive....just a few ideas..

MDHellDK

Freitag, 10. August 2007, 23:39

thx for your reply ;D

which water temp conversion thingy ??? ;)

I thought that the temp senors were for measuring core temperature on the CPU, GPU and chipset, so that the fan would adapt speed for high low cooling :o

MDHellDK

Samstag, 11. August 2007, 03:55

Not really the Sensors are there to measure temperature at any point u would like them to so u can plug one on your cpu cooler aside the thing that touches your cpu

to measure water temp use something like this:
http://www.aqua-computer-systeme.de/shop…9d418248a15ac91

MDHellDK

Samstag, 11. August 2007, 15:00

thx for reply, i will return when i have put the pc back together again :D