• 25.04.2024, 12:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Hybertz

Aquasuite - aquaero 5 PRO connection problem

Montag, 7. Mai 2012, 09:59

Hello!

I just recently got my Aquaero 5 PRO. My problem is that Aquasuite can't find the Aquaero even though it is listed in "devices and printers" when the USB is plugged in.

So far I've tried the following without succes:
  • Plugging the USB in and out and trying different ports
  • Resetting the device with a jumper on sensor 8
  • Adjusting polling rate from razer mouse to 125Hz

Do any of you have any other ideas? :)

Montag, 7. Mai 2012, 11:17

have you installed the aquasuite 2012?
The aquasuite 4.72 is not working for this device.

Hybertz

Montag, 7. Mai 2012, 11:20

Yes I have installed the Aquasuite 2012 beta 14, but the Aquaero 5 tab is not showing when I open the program.

Montag, 7. Mai 2012, 16:37

Can you try it on another computer?

Hybertz

Montag, 7. Mai 2012, 19:16

I'll try and borrow another computer from a friend, I will report back in a day or two :)

Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012, 01:40

Issue may be that you do not have the latest firmware on the PRO, I beleive that the 2012 software only works with a certain firmware verision and above but not 100% sure. Check your firmware version on the display on the unit. I do not have the version numbers to hand but if it is not one f the latest versions then that might be the reason. If so then download and install AquaSuite 4.72 see if that sees your Pro, if so then update the firmware with that software.

Hybertz

Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012, 22:40

I tried it on a friend's computer and everything worked without any problems so I guess the problem is my machine. I think I'll try and do a clean install of windows and see if that helps, I might also look into your tips chippie - if nothing works I'll have a nice excuse to buy a new motherboard :D

Hybertz

Samstag, 12. Mai 2012, 00:58

I fixed it - disconnected all my razer devices (both mice and keyboard products) - then Aquasuite could find the Aquaero. I'd like to point out that simply setting the polling rate to 125 through the drivers wasn't enough, I had to completely disconnect the razer devices, however after a firmware update of the aquaero to 1024 there are no longer any problems with the razer devices.

mrpayne

Samstag, 12. Mai 2012, 02:06

I originally installed upgrade from AE4 to AE5 pro with a Tarantula and Lachesis and had no issues. I've since done a new install (put in a new SSD moved the old one to a HTPC) during the rebuild I replaced the Razer items, with non Razer items, and I haven't looked back. Keep in mind when I make this claim that I ordered 1 Boomslang 2000 and 2 Boomslang 1000 on preorders, and I've owned nothing but Razer since they were released. I still have the Boomslangs as they came in the tin cans with their certificates. I had an Orchid Righteous 3d (VD1) as well. :)

Samstag, 12. Mai 2012, 14:50

however after a firmware update of the aquaero to 1024 there are no longer any problems with the razer devices.
Very likely because of the new USB-Stack that we use in this firmware. It should have less problems with incorrect USB configurations.