• 26.04.2024, 10:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

No luck displaying temps

Samstag, 19. Mai 2012, 21:03

I'm new to this whole thing and have been playing around with suite 2012 with no luck. My temps show up in the actual suite but not on the display screen. Should i use the 4.7 program instead?

mrpayne

Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012, 14:34

Which display are you using?
Have you added info pages to the setu in AS2012

Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012, 19:48

I'm running the aquaero 5 xt. I have not added any pages and am not quite sure what that is or how to do it. If you are reffering to the Information pages that allow you to edit what pages are displayed on the screen then yes. The screen for temps cycles across the screen but the 4 blanks are empty. I have to sensors in line and neither show up on the screen but both show up fine in the sensors tab in aquasuite 2012.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jerami1981« (20. Mai 2012, 19:50)

Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012, 20:13

That does not make much sense. If it displays it in the software it must be also visible in the device since the software only acts as a graphical user interface and reads out the values from the device. So it MUST be there ;)

Which sensors are connected to the aquaero and on which connectors? Maybe you have a screenshot available for the screen settings in the aquasuite?

I guess you maybe use the sensor connectors 5 to 8 on the device but try to display 1 to 4 on the screen.

Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012, 21:14

Shoggy you hit the problem right on the nose. I had the sensors plugged in on 7/8 apparently to avoid bumping up against the USB cable. I didn't realize they were specific. Now they both display properly on the info screen. Thanks. I have a LOT to learn about this.