• 23.04.2024, 14:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Alarm Action=Shut down/Sleep without extra parts?

Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2012, 20:41

I have the Auquaero 5 xt and was curious if you can currently or will be able to in the future set up the A5 to shutdown or put the pc into sleep mode based off of an alarm/warning without buying different pieces. Perhaps some kind of key binding in windows?

Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2012, 09:30

That is already possible. The aquaero also connects to the PC as a keyboard and can "press" buttons like shut down or standby for alarms.

Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2012, 10:05

Can you by chance point me towards an area with information on how to do this? I didn't manage to find any sleep or shutdown functions when I browsed the alarm actions menu. Maybe I was just misunderstandings the choices.

Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2012, 13:21

You can access this in the alarm actions:

Of course you must also configure an alarm. For example a temperature limit.