• 19.04.2024, 13:25
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquarero 5 PRO - connection problem.

Montag, 28. Mai 2012, 17:47

I have a problem with connecting Aquarero via USB. When Aquarero is connected via USB, I see "Unknown Device" in Device Manager. Everything is connected according to the istructions of Aquarero and motherboard. Why? Is it possible that the cause is a faulty USB cable?
Thanks for reply and sorry for my english :)

Dienstag, 29. Mai 2012, 10:09

Could be also a problem with Windows, drivers, the mainboard etc.

Maybe you have another PC so you could test it there to see if it makes a difference. This way you can check if the device is faulty or if it is a problem with your PC.

Hybertz

Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2012, 00:44

Do you have any Razer devices connected? If so try and disconnect them all and see if that helps - I had a problem much like it where my aquasuite wouldn't detect my aquaero until both razer keyboard and mouse was disconnected. When I finally got the aquaero and aquasuite talking I updated the firmware of the aquaero and afterwards I could just plug the razer devices back in without any problems.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hybertz« (30. Mai 2012, 00:53)

Samstag, 9. Juni 2012, 18:54

It turned out that Aquarero is broken. On the other computer is also not working. Operating System is clean, without drivers other devices. Well, bad luck :(

Montag, 11. Juni 2012, 12:18

Please send it back for a check/repair.