• 25.04.2024, 02:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Help with Aquasuite + Software Sensor Tool

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2012, 21:04

Hi to everyone,
I'm new here, so I take this opportunity to say hello to all the users of this forum. :)

as I write in the heading, I've some problem with the Aquasuite [beta 14] and Software Sensor Tool [alpha2].
the problem are the following:
.a: the Aquasuite won't start in autorun at the system startup: to run the utility at the user's access, as I use to do with some other app, I've added it in the scheduled task of the OS (win7 x64). The result was that the error message that I've attached.

.b: i've followed the same procedure to run the Software Sensor Tool at the startup, and this time it worked, but the utility does not save the selected entries configurated previously.

I've tried to do all I know, but I've failed miserably... :(
I hope that someone can help me, and i would thank in advance every one for the help.
»917K« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • AS_Error.jpg

Samstag, 7. Juli 2012, 18:32

UP :)
today I've tried to do the same passages on a new and clear installation of Win7 x64 and I've the same problem!!!
Aquasuite wont start automatically, the error remains the same, AS fails loading because it can't find the x64 version of System.Data.SQLite.dll in application folder, but the file is in the program folder!

Montag, 9. Juli 2012, 13:15

In both cases it is a problem with the Windows configuration. You could try to verify that with another PC an I am pretty sure that it will work.

Unfortunately it is hard to tell how to fix that problem or where to look to get it fixed. From time to time we heard of that from other customers and they got it back to work by using an older backup of the system, running some recovery tools or even a fresh installation of Windows.

Montag, 9. Juli 2012, 15:17

Ok, I'm quite embarassed to say that but:I've solved :D
I was conviced that to run at the startup an application with Windows 7, was necessary to add this app. into the schedulad task of the OS via UAC, but today I've simply tried to add the link of Aquasuite into Start->Automatic Run and it worked.
Thaks in any case for the support

Dienstag, 10. Juli 2012, 09:22

The next update will contain an easy automatic start configuration inside the software.

The problem with the missing DLL should be also fixed. We found a way to trick out Windows. When it says the file is missing it could be a problem with an old link to an Windows internal cache for such files.