• 23.04.2024, 22:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 pro display

Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2012, 16:31

Hi all,
New with 5 pro aquaero I want off the display.
The computer is in my room and at night he worked alone I cut the screen display and I expect that he goes to sleep. But how do with aquaéro?
Thank you for your réponce.
Other than that I find great for now and I am surprised how little difference in temperatures 8|

Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012, 15:21

Hello,
No idea to turn off the display ?

Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012, 15:33

In standby mode you can set up the lcd brightness to 0.

Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012, 15:41

Thank you
I'll try to come home from work,
But I do not leave the computer in standby mode it's just the screen.
Regards

Freitag, 15. Juni 2012, 09:08

Sebastian meant the standby of the aquaero, not of your PC ;)

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2012, 12:37

Sorry to hijack this thread somewhat but I am having a similar issue and would appreciate some clarification about how to setup the LCD display on the Aquaero 5.00 Pro.

I'm very inexperienced when it comes to this stuff I'm afraid. I used to have the Aquaero 4 in my PC and didn't have too many issues with that. Upon upgrading my PC recently the company that did the upgrade said that there was some kind of incompatability with my new Mobo & CPU and they could try to insert some kind of PCI card which might fix it or I could get a newer version of the Aquaero monitor which they knew worked fine with my new setup. I chose the newer Aquaero 5 which they put it in and they have installed their own set of profiles to it which appear to be working absolutely fine.

The only thing I wouldn't mind knowing is whether there is any way to set up the LCD display to be always on when my computer is on and to turn itself on once I have my computer powered off. Currently it appears to go into standby mode after 4 minutes and stay there reporting the time, fan rpm's...etc constantly whether the PC is on or not. I'm sure that the Aquaero 4 shut itself down when the computer did. I have played around with setting the LCD display to turn the brightness down to 0% once it hits standby but then it seems to do that after a few minutes whether the PC is doing anything or not. I really want it to be on constantly when the PC is on but to turn itself off once the PC shuts down.

Is anybody able to advise whether this is possible and how to do it if it is?

Just to confirm that I am running aquasuite 2012 Beta 14 and the Aquaero 5 Pro LCD fan controlller.

Thanks for any help - much appreciated!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DrHarvey12« (8. Juli 2012, 12:40)

Montag, 9. Juli 2012, 13:21

Since the aquaero can be also powered with USB it will stay on when the PC is shut down. You might be able to disable the USB power when the PC is shut down by a setting in the BIOS. Otherwise the only way is to interrupt the power from the USB by removing the red wire (5V) from the connector. Wrap a a bit of tape around it so it can not make contact to other parts and cause a short circuit.

Montag, 9. Juli 2012, 13:30

Hi Shoggy,

Thanks for your response.

So basically it's supposed to just stay on then constantly?

Is there any way to set it up so it just displays the date and time when the PC is switched off but to have all the normal temp screens / Fan screens when it's on? Or will I just need to set it each time I turn the PC on or off?

Cheers.

Dienstag, 10. Juli 2012, 09:18

Yes, it is on all the time. It is not possible to select a specific screen when the main power is turned off.

Dienstag, 10. Juli 2012, 10:25

Hi Shoggy,
I think I have found a way round it. When I log off I go into the information pages tab and select the time screen option and check the permanent box. This then displays the time constantly even whilst the computer is off. Then when I come to power on the PC and load up Aquasuite again I uncheck the box so it starts rolling round the various screens at 15 second intervals. Seems to be working ok so far.
Just thought I'd post this in case anyone else wanted to set theirs up like this too.
Thanks again for your prompt help Shoggy.
It was much appreciated :)

Dienstag, 10. Juli 2012, 13:15

Hi DrHarvey12,

I think there is a more elegant way of doing this, can't try it myself since I am not at home right now.

Aquaero supports profiles, so you could make a profile for your "active" configuration, while the computer is running, with all the screens you need. Then you could make a second profile with just the information you want shown in Standby.

Then, if I remember correctly, you can go in Menu\System\Standby configuration (or similar) and choose which profile to load on Power On and Power Off. This way the system would switch automagically.

As I said I never tried it but I was always under the impression I could do it like that if I felt like it. :D

Kind regards,
Boris.

Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2012, 15:36

Thanks Boris.
I felt sure there must be a decent way of doing this.
I'll have a look at what you suggested :)