• 18.04.2024, 09:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AQ5 Pro (1024; Beta 14) - alarms don't work?

Dienstag, 26. Juni 2012, 03:56

I've set alarms (e.g., buzzer & shutdown) to go off when my flow falls below a certain point. You can see the alarms are set but once the flow drops low enough none of the alarms activate. Please advise.

Thank you.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Psychor« (26. Juni 2012, 04:12)

Dienstag, 26. Juni 2012, 04:12

I did some further testing and instead of trying to trigger "Warning" and "Alarm" based on flow I tried to trigger them based on temperature. The temperature worked. Clearly something is not working properly with the flow "Alarm Configuration."

Dienstag, 26. Juni 2012, 09:17

Very strange, we will have a look into that for the next firmware version.

Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2012, 22:05

Very strange, we will have a look into that for the next firmware version.
Thanks Shoggy. This is one of the major reasons I bought your flow sensor - so I could trigger a shutdown.

Let me know if you guys need me to test anything.

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2012, 11:43

Maybe an idea: it might be possible that one of the values is interpreted in liter. Could you test if it works when you set the unit to liter.

Of course we will have a look into that but it is our first idea at the moment.

adolfotregosa

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2012, 13:28

mine is working in liters and the alarm works , so Shoggy suggestion should work, !! BUT !! you have to set the liter limits on the aquero itself since the aquasuite max value is only 120... ;( :cursing: X(

Shoggy , another bug to be fixed on the next aquasuite :D

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2012, 16:37

It's on the list.

Freitag, 29. Juni 2012, 06:27

It's on the list.
Great. Thanks.

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2012, 03:56

Any idea when the next version is coming out?

Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2012, 08:54

Mid July

Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2012, 04:53

Cool, thanks.

Same problem

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2012, 13:45

I have the same problem but my sensor is set to litres. Cannot set an alarm with the option "flow falls below limit". If I set it to "flow exceeds limit", it triggers an alarm irrespective of the value I put in for the limit. Does the flow direction through the sensor have anything to do with it? If the 3pin output generates a signal according to the impeller spinning in one direction, would it change the signal and thereby confuse the aquaero if it was spinning in the opposite direction?

Montag, 9. Juli 2012, 13:22

We already found a bug with the different measurement units so this will be also fixed in the next version.