• 20.04.2024, 00:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AQ5 Pro (1024; Beta 14) - lost connection with PA2s

Freitag, 29. Juni 2012, 05:54

I'm currently using 1 AQ5 Pro and 4 PA2s. Everything has been just fine with this set up for a couple of weeks now.

However, when I returned from work tonight and unlocked my computer all 4 PA2s (which control all my fans) had disappeared from AQ2012 yet the fans connected to the PA2s were still running and red light on each PA2s was still on.

Restarting the PC did not fix anything. I've had this happen with a total of 2 different AQ5s which I've tested in various PC. AC can you please fix this already!?!?!?! :cursing: Why would the AQ5 and PA2s lose connection with one another yet each work perfectly fine?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Psychor« (29. Juni 2012, 06:38)

Freitag, 29. Juni 2012, 06:07

Well I "fixed" the issue. Restarting didn't work but powering down the PC, cutting power to the PSU and then restarting did the trick. This is insane. 8|

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Psychor« (29. Juni 2012, 06:38)

Freitag, 29. Juni 2012, 09:08

The aquabus has been already completely rewritten - high speed and low speed. The update will be inside the next aquasuite which should be available mid July.

Since the aquaero is also powered by USB you can not do a restart of this device by just shutting down the PC, it must be completely off.

aquasuite 2012 release? mid-july?

Montag, 23. Juli 2012, 08:01

Hello Shoggy,

Are we on schedule for a mid-July release of aqua suite ? looking forward to the release, as I too am having "weird" symptoms starting to act up... nothing changed on my side.. powered it on, and it when "wacko"..

thanks,
Patrick

Montag, 23. Juli 2012, 13:01

Should have been available since last week but unfortunately we experience some problems with the menus of the new mps sensors. I think the new version will be available in two to three days.

Sorry for the delay.

Dienstag, 24. Juli 2012, 13:50

Awesome!! looking forward to the release. Thanks for keeping us informed!

Cheers,

Dienstag, 24. Juli 2012, 14:48

The update will be available today ;)