• 28.05.2020, 07:14
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

xesperto

Aquaero Controling Aquastream

Monday, August 13th 2007, 1:22pm

Hi all!
I have bought an Aquaero 4.0 and i have an aquastream( with a pump ) , and i want to control it via Aquaero !

i allready bought the "aquastream connection cable (> Rev. 1.5)" and i have connected between both components, but when i turn on the computer the PUMP does not Start !!

what ím doing wrong !?
thks
X

Re: Aquaero Controling Aquastream

Monday, August 13th 2007, 9:26pm

Are you supplying power to both the Aquaero and Aquastream controller from your PSU?

If so, don't!

You only need to power the Aquaero if you have the Aquastream controller connected to it.

xesperto

Tuesday, August 14th 2007, 12:21am

thks for the reply !!!
you were right ! i had both conected to the PSU, and now i remove the aquastream from it, but the problem remains !:(

i beleave that my aquastream is this version aquastream 12V-pump, Firmware 1.04.

it´s a old aquastream !!! is there, any incompatibility with the newst aquaero ( 4.0 ) and this aquastream !?

thks

Shoggy

Sven - Admin

Tuesday, August 14th 2007, 2:17am

It is recommend to use a controller with firmware 1.05 or later.

Tuesday, August 14th 2007, 3:00am

Quoted from "xesperto"

aquastream connection cable (> Rev. 1.5)

[quote author=xesperto link=board=7;num=1186996966;start=0#2 date=08/13/07 um 22:21:04]Firmware 1.04.[/quote]

there's your problem

pumps prior to the aquastream 1.5 had a slightly different connection cable which you will find in the shop ;)

xesperto

Tuesday, August 14th 2007, 12:46pm

thks all for the reply

So the solution is to buy a new Aquastream !! right !? i don´t have any other solution !?

Tuesday, August 14th 2007, 1:36pm

Yes, there's an other solution.

Buy a new controller and it should work.
:rolleyes:

melon

Tuesday, August 14th 2007, 7:05pm

You just have to buy the right connection cable for your Pump. You now have a < Rev. 1.5 Pump connected with an > Rev. 1.5 connection cable, the correct cable you should buy is the < Rev. 1.5 Version.

Just ignore me! ;D

Sorry das ich anstaat ein h ein n geschriben habe !!!
(Ps: man kan über treiben)